Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Possible hardware problem?

Und3ertak3r, this mainboard i just bought it last year.. Hmm.. how long does a lit battery last? I downloaded the MBM 5 to monitor the temperature. But all these readings i don't understand.

unvi$ible, i can't find the mb anymore as well suppose they have removed it.

Try this:

http://www.soltek.de/soltek/product/index.php?catid=5

I think that it is an SL-75FRN2 or 3

If you get the Everest Home Edition tool that Undies suggested, it should tell you

AFLAAACKKK!!
    Ok, I suggest three things

1. Jump the cmos (The only valuable thing you'll lose during this is overclock settings or any other settings you changed, which you can set again, shouldn't be to hard.)

2. reseat the RAM

3. Virus scan if you can...

If this doesn't work then it sounds like a mobo problem or a heat problem... If it's dusty try blowing the dust out with a can of compressed air...
    I am the uber duck!!1
    Proxy Tools

Originally posted here by The Duck
    Ok, I suggest three things

1. Jump the cmos (The only valuable thing you'll lose during this is overclock settings or any other settings you changed, which you can set again, shouldn't be to hard.)

2. reseat the RAM

3. Virus scan if you can...

If this doesn't work then it sounds like a mobo problem or a heat problem... If it's dusty try blowing the dust out with a can of compressed air...
    Hey what's wrong with stating my os is winxp. Giving me negative pts for this. duhz.

Originally posted here by nihil
    Try this:

http://www.soltek.de/soltek/product/index.php?catid=5

I think that it is an SL-75FRN2 or 3

If you get the Everest Home Edition tool that Undies suggested, it should tell you
    Been monitoring the temperature CPU diode 53c and CPU socket 45c. Looks pretty ok. I will continue monitoring it. Soltek do have their own temp monitor s/w as well.

Old Fart
    Listen to The Duck....remove your RAM, blow out the slot and reseat.
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

AFLAAACKKK!!
    I gave you negs because it sounded like you suspected windows xp of being a bad OS and being your problem... I don't know, maybe I was just in a bad mood, but I didn't hit you hard so get over it... And if you have a problem with anyone giving you negs, you should take it up with them via pm... "duhz"
    I am the uber duck!!1
    Proxy Tools

anyway my system has finally been stable. thanks for all the help here.

AFLAAACKKK!!
    Mind telling us what you did to solve your problem?
    I am the uber duck!!1
    Proxy Tools

Originally posted here by The Duck
    Mind telling us what you did to solve your problem?
    Sure, as you suggested reseat the rams. I did memtest, prime95 no errors at most likely is the heat issue that cause the error message appear.

When i got my box, i changed the stock fan to CoolMaster Aero7+ and apply Artic Silver 5 to lower down the temperature of the CPU. But i didn't get what i expect the CPU temp was relatively high. MBM measure the temp. of the CPU diode about 55celsius. Ops. forget to mention, i did not overclock though the cpu is not multiplier locked.