Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I need viruses/worms/adware/spyware

I need viruses/worms/adware/spyware

Sorry to sound like the newb i am (as some would say)
    But i was wondering if someone could send me a link or something to very powerful viruses.
    The reason I ask this is because I am currently working on a project for a class.
    What I am suppose to do is infect a machine with a lot of spyware, viruses, worms and such.
    And after the computers infected with these I am suppose to get rid of them using different programs and utilities. I would very much appreciate the help anyone gives me.

Don't know any sites but disable your AV, firewall and anti-spyware software and hit some p2p sites. The bugs will find you.
    \"You got a mouth like an outboard motor..all the time putt putt putt\" - Foghorn Leghorn

for some reason I get the feeling you are lying. Generally if you are working on projects like this for a class the teach will provide "controlled" virii and malware becasue they wont want you to hose their computers completly or destroy their network. AND if you are doing a project like this for a class you should already know where to get adware.

why is it that my clients cant keep their computers clean, yet you seem to not be able to infect it on purpose?
    Everyone is going to die, I am just as good of a reason as any.

http://think-smarter.blogspot.com

yea but the thing is im doing this at school... and the school district blocks most websites that contain adware and spyware.
    so im actually looking for things that are exe files.

so your teacher said its ok to infect a computer on the schools network? they should be fired.

lol and i figured it would go to the whole lying thing. Actually im not lieng
    controlled virii and all? my teacher is crazy. We are currently using VMWare "Controlled" or something... "if it messes up just revert to snapshot"
    its for an A+ Computer Repair class.
    And he really doesnt want to provide it through the FTP site the district has because he is afraid it might.. infect computers that do not have deepfreeze somehow or something. Oh yea and the computers we are currently on have deepfreeze on them... So on a deepfreeze computer running in VMWare.

If you dont know the software you are using, nor the procedures for saftley infecting a computer in a controlled enviroment. You shouldnt be doing this nor should your teacher. oh and does your teacher think this crap wont spread through the network, cool you have deepfreeze, what about everyone else. Id like to reitterate that if this is all fact they should be fired.

ok i will go into more detail.
    We are currently using this to figure out what the best FREE antivirus software and whatnot are.
    You know, see which the better ones are.
    If you think about it, it is actually pretty controlled.. not much the network part, but the other parts yes. The network parts all i yea crazy firewalls and stuff setup so it is actually even pretty controlled on the network part.

parts all i yea crazy firewalls and stuff setup so it is actually even pretty controlled on the network part.
    now you just sound retarded. you should start your research by READING how virii infects computers, and how to PREVENT it rather than removal methods. Tell your teacher he is a moron and report him to school admins for being a risk to your schools security.

Greeting's

Best free anti-virus is (in my opinion) AVG (I think its only one which is free). and in opensource anti-virus best would have to be Clamwin

More on clamwin at http://sourceforge.net/projects/clamwin/
    and avg at www.grisoft.com

And yes no offence but

How is it possible that a teacher who poses threat to security of the network of the school, who doesnt teach their students the fundamental's of virii but tell them to infect every computer with all possible malware just to see which is the best antivirus (that also free). This is then coupled with students who are out searching for virii and other malware (on site's where most of the members are social-eng free) and dont know what is a firewall and call it crazy firewall....... going to protect a network or test a anti-virus. Are you sure you are doing a Security A+ ?
    Parth Maniar,
    CISSP, CISM, CISA, SSCP

*Thank you GOD*

Greater the Difficulty, SWEETER the Victory.

Believe in yourself.