Canadian Politics

Thread: Canadian Politics

AOs Resident Troll

Canadian Politics

Well........I have had a couple of glasses of wine

and I just want to tell Steven Harper to look at this attachment...

Something I stole(copy and paste) from a AO member profile a long ago...and I apologize...that I do not remember where I got it from

But it is just SOOOOO APPROPRIATE......

I had to post

also to put me over the 400 post mark

May be offensive to some viewers

Too friggin bad!!!

MLF
    edit
    Now I am a SENIOR.......oh that is so scary

I
    How people treat you is their karma- how you react is yours-Wayne Dyer

T̙͓̞̣̯ͦͭͅͅȂͧͭͧ̏̈͏̖̖Z̿ ͆̎̄
    Hi morganlefay,

I used to be very interested in our political structure years ago when Trudeau was around...as far as I'm concerned, as bad as he was, and as much as we disagreed with him, I always gave him credit for being first a Canadian...and as far as I can tell he was the last person in any cabinet position or higher that put Canada first...

since then all we've had are American President wannabes...elected and not-elected...Canadian politics has never been the same.

Eg

AOs Resident Troll
    There ways be .......corruption in politics..

Doesent matter what party

As for the “inquiry”

They marked up 65%

Most retail store mark up 50%

So they may be over 15%…………?????

Let take a look at our food industry…were they have been selling us oil base products …..as food…for years…

We are eating plastic..and wonder why we..as a society are obese..duh..
    ya think it may be processed foods?

Yet we can sell that legally to the public…then jack the price for real food…now at an even higher price..???

Corruption everywhere……

no matter what the party

nazi pres..nazi pope..new nazi pm

just plain scary
    How people treat you is their karma- how you react is yours-Wayne Dyer

Most retail store mark up 50%
    holy **** how I wish... Jewellry Store maybe .. I take it your talking the Fast food chains.. I'm too lazy to google "Canadian Politics" to see what your talking about.. I'll leave it there..
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

Yeah, well that's why I say we should've annexed your asses a long time ago. Then you'd have something really big to bitch about and still feel good about yourselves.

And by the way, the surgeon general says it's not dangerous to be a little obese.... like, what exactly is a little obese?

P.S. Sorry I had to chime in because your complaints aren't exclusively Canadian, then again you may have those problems because you're attached to the U.S., poor sods. hehehe

P.S.S Now I'll go drink my nice big cup of STFU!!!
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    what exactly is a little obese?
    I'm little [ish] AND obese [ish] does that count ?
    55 - I'm fiftyfeckinfive and STILL no wiser,
    OLDER yes
    Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

AO's Resident Redneck The Texan's Avatar
    Im not Canadian but my girlfriend is so im starting to learn a little more about Canadian politics.... interesting system yall have going... its different than politics here in the good ol US of A. :-)
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

T̙͓̞̣̯ͦͭͅͅȂͧͭͧ̏̈͏̖̖Z̿ ͆̎̄
    Hi Texan,

Yes...it is very different...

officially we are not a democracy, or a republic as yourselves...officially we are a parlimentary monarchy....which is why we still retain a governor general, traditionally the queen's representative...
    we do not elect our judges...
    we have the right of vote but have no say in regards to what happens while our representative is in office...that is we do not have the right of veto or vote on bills or legistlation to be passed as you do...
    these are some of things I would like to see changed...

our health care system is still one of the best and more equitable systems in the world, despite govern(mental) tampering...
    we consistantly rate at the top or second on virtually every standard of living evaluation...
    our country is still one of the safest places to live in the world...
    we have one of the best human rights histories of any nation...far from perfect...but in comparison, on this issue...virtually no one even comes close...
    these are some things I would like to stay the same...

Eg

I love this quote from Shaq when told he was classed as obese

"I've read that same formula, but as an athlete, I'm classified as phenomenal," O'Neal told The AP. "You can look it up."
    http://www.phillyburbs.com/pb-dyn/ne...05-460200.html
    \"You got a mouth like an outboard motor..all the time putt putt putt\" - Foghorn Leghorn