what a disgusting person
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: what a disgusting person

Banned

I dont feel like reading everything could you summarize it? I didnt see anything disturbing in my 30 seconds visiting time.
    StreetsCrack.com Join The Best Music Social Network Online. Music downloads, promotions, forums, profile, games etc...

Banned
    hypocritical self-hating born-again alcoholic ...

(in charge of the best millitary system in the world)

i wish i could move to canada ...

I'de be more than happy to send your ass there. . .
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

Old Fart
    Originally posted here by unhappy
    hypocritical self-hating born-again alcoholic ...

(in charge of the best millitary system in the world)

i wish i could move to canada ...
    http://www.uhaul.com/
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

An interesting personality profile.. from an observer.. it is a profile based on a remote observation, and suposition..
    It also could describe a number of members of this site, leaders of many other countries.. PAst and Present.. certainly have a look at Winston Churchill you will be surely disgusted with what he was..at times..
    Please do not think I am suppporting Bush.. I will not base an assement of a Person based on just ONE profile like this..
    From a scientific perspective.. how tainted was the criteria when the research was done for this.. did the author have an Axe to grind.. ie was the research biased?
    When you are doing research or an experiment your doing so to prove a theory
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

Flash M0nkey
    wellwhich would u pick out of these?

Candidate A:
    Associates with crooked politicians, and consults with astrologers.
    He's had two mistresses. He also chain smokes and drinks 8-10 martinis a day.

Candidate B:
    He was kicked out of office twice, sleeps until noon, used opium in college and drinks a quart of whisky every evening.

Candidate C:
    He's a decorated war hero. He's a vegetarian, doesn't smoke, drinks an occasional beer and hasn't had any extramarital affairs.

Candidate A is Franklin D. Roosevelt

Candidate B is Winston Churchill

Candidate C is Adolph Hitler

dependin upon your viewpoint and how you choose to word things you can make anyone look good/bad

btw I ain a bush supporter just wanted to make a point about spin :P

v_Ln

T̙͓̞̣̯ͦͭͅͅȂͧͭͧ̏̈͏̖̖Z̿ ͆̎̄
    What's the old saying....do one thing wrong and the world quickly forgets the thousand things you did right...

like val said...it's so easy to make someone look bad.

EDIT: well...I finally got around to reading the link...personally, I don't think about Bush in a positive or negative light...except that he comes from an elitist family like the Kennedy's...who cares what he did when he was a kid or a teenager or even as a young adult...whether he's ill-tempered or not...it doesn't even matter if he was/is a complete a@@...the only thing that matters is how he performs his job now.

Eg

unhappy,

Ugh! I didn't read the whole thread first but jumped straight into the link. As I was reading it, I was thinking who was disgusting: the subject? or the writer of the article?
    Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Banned
    the problem is that the guy take bible literally. it is very dangerous to have a religious zelot be in a charge of the diverse world we live in. and pls ppl don't start w/ "good of iraqi ppl" again. he went there to have leverage in oil, period. When Bush talks of an "axis of evil" he is identifying his enemies as literally satanic, possessed by the devil.