Thread: users on line???just courius

users on line???just courius

sry its a very stupid but couldnt help to ask
    guests on line 400
    members 25
    total users 430

am i missing something here or some of the the other 5 are called different like moderators or??

********** |ceWriterguy
    some of us prefer to be invisible to those looking at the 'users on line' listing. Somewhere in the numbers we'll still show up though.
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!

If you notice unvi$ible when you scroll down to the " guests " you'll see that some are posting, editing, sending a private message, etc ...all things you cannot do unless you are a member...I've always assumed that these are the " invisible " members...because you can't even do that if you're a member and don't log on...you have to log on as " invisible ' to use these features and you're then a " guest "...
    these are the stalkers...the peeping toms...the ones that hide in the shadows and peer through people's windows un-noticed

then the ones you mentioned...well...they're just ghosts...don't worry about it!

That's one of the features I use fairly regularly ( who's online ) to find out what topics are holding the most interest.

Eg

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    Most forums seem to have this feature :

When you log on you do not logon to the active list, and yes, it is the admin / mods who make the most use of it.

So, when you check who is online, you could see each member by name, and the guests as 'Guest', but the admin / mods will not be seen there, although they are active. [allegedly ]
    so now I'm in my SIXTIES FFS
    WTAF, how did that happen, so no more alterations to the sig, it will remain as is now

Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone