Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Novell hacking

Novell hacking

guys howzit i just want somebody to tell me how do i enter through a system using novell 4.9 and access all the servers connected to the network. cause somebody told me about a console 1..3.6 and a noveel sp 2

yo ,zup.

enter through a system using novell 4.9 and access all the servers connected to the network
    Well first you log in, and then depending on the rights of your account you get to access certain files directories and servers. Sometimes you can even change rights and stuff.

cause somebody told me about a console 1..3.6 and a noveel sp 2
    So you want to log in on a novell network because someone told you about console 1..3.6 and a noveel sp 2. Okay. Guess i cant really say a lot about that.

--

Well at least he isnt trying to do social engineering.
    Since the beginning of time, Man has searched for the answers to the big questions: \'How did we get here?\' \'Is there life after death?\' \'Are we alone?\' But today, in this very theatre, you will be asked to answer the biggest question of them all...WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA?

OmG tHe FiRsT tHiNg YoU nEeD 2 d0 iS bE 1337. I dOnT kNoW h0w 2 d0 tHiS, bUt My FrIeNd Wh0 iS a HaXoR sAiD i HaVe To Be 1337 t0 bE a GoOd HaCkEr? N-E-WaYz I tHiNkZ yOn NeEd 2 DoWnLoAd A TrOjAn? 0r SoMeThInG LeIk ThAt 2 HaCk SeRvErS? IsNt NoVeL lEiK tHe CoDe NaMe FoR wInDoWz 94 Or SoMeThInG? ThAtS wHaT i HeArD, sO mAyBe U cAn UsE a WiNd0wZ eXpLoIt! WhAtEvEr ThAt Is...
    Everyone is going to die, I am just as good of a reason as any.

http://think-smarter.blogspot.com

XTC46: What are you trying to do!? Make me go cross eyed first thing this morning!

Oh, by the way. There is no spoon.
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

sorry phish...its not even 2am here, lol still night time for me.

********** |ceWriterguy
    [quote]Oh, by the way. There is no spoon.[/spoon]

Get with the program. It's

743|23 |5 |\|0 5P00|\|Z0|25
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!

Folks, I still wonder why most people want to be black hats .... Why all people want to break into other's system and manipulate files... breaching privacy ... vandalize ,,, causing sabotage ... are they devoured by an overhelming ambition twoard benig system crackers...

Are they having an instinct feeling to annihilate and compromise systems?? Seriously guys ... and why we don't ....

sgebengu, if you wanna HACK with novell, let's pray ....
    Oh God!
    May you give me the piece of mind to use Novell to HACK!
    May you give me the luck to find ill-configured server to breach!
    May you blind the eyes of ISP, just to give me more chances to learn!
    May you stupify all the sysadmins so no one would detect my breach!

loudly AMEN guys!
    \"The only truly secure system is one that is powered off, cast in a block of concrete and sealed in a lead-lined room with armed guards - and even then I have my doubts\".....Spaf
    Everytime I learn a new thing, I discover how ignorant I am.- ... Black Cluster

As I recall, that particular exploit does not work with that particular version of Novell Networking anyway

I know the one of how to take over the servers..............a completely different issue

I have heard that there are problems with Consoleone 1.3.6 and NN 6.5 SP2...............but only if you are running Zenworks 4.1.............and that isn't an exploit, it just doesn't bloody work!

Given the guy's location I would suggest he takes an asegai to them

Did some consulting a while back.
    Consoleone 1.3.6
    ZenWorks ?.?.?
    AD

Logged on as admin....

Insufficient access!
    Tons of errors trying to repair a bad install. *Cough*Global *cough* Services *cough* *cough*

/me = l4m3r for I was not l337 Should have used BC's Prayer
    09:F9:11:02:9D:74:E3:5B8:41:56:C5:63:56:88:C0

Originally posted here by Black Cluster
    Folks, I still wonder why most people want to be black hats .... Why all people want to break into other's system and manipulate files... breaching privacy ... vandalize ,,, causing sabotage ... are they devoured by an overhelming ambition twoard benig system crackers...

Are they having an instinct feeling to annihilate and compromise systems?? Seriously guys ... and why we don't ....
    Becasue there is very little public recognition to "white hats". When you break something big you are famous. when you prevent something big from being broken in to you are just doing your job. That and it sounds much cooler to friends when you say "I hacked <company> last ngiht" then it would to say "last night I didnt get hacked". so recognition is probably a driving factor.