Hi, I realize that this is not a security issue, but I really don't know another good forum with ppl who know what they are talking about, so maybe if anyhting, you could point me to one where I could post about this.

When I came to my PC in the morning, it had an error in the bottom rigth corner, something about delayed write failed to C:\ ... and the whole system was dead frozen. So I restarted, and it wouldnt boot. I then proceeded to boot to my other hard drive, to an older install of WinXP (I have 5 drives in my PC) and it saw my other "busted" 120Gb drive, and it had no problem reading 3 of the 4 fat32 partitons that are on it, but not the 1st one, or the C:. That one it said was not formatted. So I opened up partition magic 8, and it showed that patition correctly, 15Gb, FAT32, 4.5Gb in use.. So I tried to scan it for errors, and it said Error 2004 An invalid cluster was found in the directory entry" and then right after "Critical 501 Cross-Linked files were found, and then poped up another dialog "Error 7 Operation cancelled by user." I didn't cancel anything, but go figure... Tried convert to NTFS, but it pulled up Windows utility, and that doesn't see it as FAT32, sees it as RAW and refuses to deal with it. And Partition magic sees it as the correct partiton, but wont fix the errors.. Is there a partition repairing program out there that can plow through this?
(I figure since partition magic sees it as a correct partiton with correct amount of data, then the stuff is still sitting there)

Thanks,
RMSe17