Thread: Acronyms

Acronyms

If anyone out there is anything like me (God forbid ) - you just don't have a mind for acronyms.

yeah, you know what they are and what components, software or spec type they relate to but you just can't seem to keep what all the letters actually stand for in your head - Theres so DAMN many of them!!!!!!!!!!

Heres a site thats shows what all those pesky letters mean .......... hope this alleviates some headaches out there.

*Note* This site doesn't tell the actual definition of them ..........

For that go here and enter "define:acronym" in the text field box.
    They can steal all my property and belongings, curtail all my rights and privileges, incarcerate me, beat me and even kill me. They then, will only have my dead body, NOT my obedience.

define:cd

Short-term debt security with a maturity from a few weeks to several years. Interest rates are established by market demand and competition. A type of savings account.

lol. good site
    O.G at A.O

Haha,

funny enough - I was going to mention that possibility in the starting thread but thought - "Nah, they will find that out for themselves, and then realize that the 'acronyms' page will help them sort out which definition to read and learn from."
    They can steal all my property and belongings, curtail all my rights and privileges, incarcerate me, beat me and even kill me. They then, will only have my dead body, NOT my obedience.