Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Video Cards, AGP or PCI

Thanks, very usefull information.
    \"I think Adid just had a heart attack, I tryed to revive him but it was too late!\" - Delta Force Black Hawk Down

And my thanks to you.

As I mainly deal with business or low specification stuff I was aware of these developments, but only by casually reading about them ( no "hands on" )

You have helped me by clarifying what the current situation actually is, and to read articles very carefully, to understand what the guy actually means by his use of the terminology.

You see, we all learn a bit from eachother............you taught me to ask some better questions.

Thank you

Your Welcome, A small update since I have been away from the site for a while. I have disscused this information with my mother and as she was not looking for a system to play high end games, rather the was looking for a system with preformance for applications such as office, imageing programs (jpeg, gif) and something she can use for her secreatairal work and the cocasional game such as collapse or bejewled. She has decided she is very happy with the system and will be keeping it as is. If the onboard video ever blows we will look into a standard pci 2.0 card.
    \"I think Adid just had a heart attack, I tryed to revive him but it was too late!\" - Delta Force Black Hawk Down