Thread: AO Newsletter: Insight #13

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar

AO Newsletter: Insight #13

Well, here it is. Fresh off the electronic press. If anyone is offended by the front cover, let me know (here or via PM). I found this image and it just highlighted my day today. If my head wasn't attached, I'd probably be trying to use Google to find it!

Anyways, many thanks to HTRegz and Irongeek for the submission. While it's not a huge issue, it is full of some good info. I'm hoping that for the next one (yes, I'm going for gusto!) that we might have more submissions. I leave the floor open for submissions. The only thing is that it be security related (be it the Jedis or Siths). There's always something new to learn on both sides of the Force. (I couldn't resist after seeingthis -- click on TV Spot on the bottom right).

If you have difficulties opening the PDF, let me know. I can see what I need to adjust here and there. Otherwise...

Next deadline is: June 30, 2005!!
    (that should get people's attention)

Enjoy!
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    I think we need to be careful about using _Tiger_ Tools in the current environment....

Nice edition though....

Thanks....
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

I think we need to be careful about using _Tiger_ Tools in the current environment....
    Oh no. You're right. I forgot that Tiger Direct might sue at the mention of that!
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head

King Tutorial-ankhamun
    Originally posted here by MsMittens
    Oh no. You're right. I forgot that Tiger Direct might sue at the mention of that!

Huh? Can someone bring me up to speed?

King Tutorial-ankhamun
    Ok, now I understand. Thanks. Also thanks for publishing my article.

Also thanks for publishing my article.
    Shouldnt it be us saying THANK YOU IG, HR and MsM
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

Hey Hey,

I love seeing myself in print... Maybe I'll write something up for the next one...

Anyways... it looks good MsM... There were only a few submissions but thankfully IronGeek and I are quite long winded so it ended up being quite a few pages...

In other news, if anyone cares, I got 100% on the assignment that that (I always hate typing that) article came out of...

Peace,
    HT

I got 100% on the assignment that that (I always hate typing that) article came out of...
    I'd believe it.