Image Request

Thread: Image Request

Image Request

Hey all

I require someone with fairly good Graphic design skills to help me out.

Im in the process of designing a website for a Political party here in Togo ( West Africa) and require someone to design me a logo .

Ive attached a sample image below and what im thinking is for somebody to modify the image in the following ways.

1. the political party is called Liberta , so id require the name of the party to be placed on the image / logo
    2. on the sample image im thinking "Togo" could be highlighted/outlined on the africa map.

Alternatively if someone with design skills / imagination can design anything better then that would be great.

Keeping in mind that the official colour of the party is " Green " and the party is a Togolese ( West african party)

there are a lot of programs that help you to desgin a nice logo ... just google it ...
    \"The only truly secure system is one that is powered off, cast in a block of concrete and sealed in a lead-lined room with armed guards - and even then I have my doubts\".....Spaf
    Everytime I learn a new thing, I discover how ignorant I am.- ... Black Cluster

T̙͓̞̣̯ͦͭͅͅȂͧͭͧ̏̈͏̖̖Z̿ ͆̎̄
    Hi esi1,

Unless things have changed dramatically since I was an active illustrator what you're asking for is a page header not a logo.

A logo can be put in a page header but it is independant of it. A logo, when done right, is a multi-purpose marketing tool...that can be transferred to tee-shirts, caps, briefcases, is usually simple ( eg. nike, cotton, brooks ) as it is the most memorable and most functional of all logo designs.

A page header used as a logo design would make a very ugly looking business card.

I would advise you have a background image as your page header and incorporate your logo into it.