What language to learn first? I know that it is a stupid quetion and u might get angry at me to ask but well I want to make sure. Now a started with other computer stuff earlier. But now i know that i want to be a hacker like you guys (girls too). I am learning HTML now because I thought thats best for me do you people agree?
Well After I master it better I think I should learn about Python then Perl? But another stupid question is well Are these to later make a program for them, Well How long to get good at HTML then Python?
This is only my second day here and I got plenty of those anti points thanks for exepting me as positive
Two more question how long have you been learning computers and I geuss this is a statement <sorry im only 13> I dont want you to spoon feed me either the experiance and honor comes for teaching yourself and sharing your programs to people.Thank you ALL
Dan Kot

~~~{EDIT} The other quetion I Just remembered was why do u like linux so much and how to use it with windows and where to get a free copy? thanks~~~