MediaAccess

Thread: MediaAccess

MediaAccess

Good Morning

I have a file on my computer called *Media Access*
    When i run a norton scan on my computer it says that this file is known spyware and that I should delete it. But when I try to delete it, it says that it is being used so I can't.
    I can uninstall it in control panels *add and remove* but....It warns me that this programme supports many free programms and if I uninstall it, some of my free programms my not work properly.
    Does anyone know about *Media Access*. And if so.....Will I be able to uninstall it without other programms messing up on me.

In the file there are 4 Items.

One is a Notepad named *info*

two seem to be instalation programs called
    *MediaAccess and MediaAccK*

I'm not sure what the fourh one is but it's called *MediaAccC.dll*

tyvm tyo anyone that can answer me
    klondike

Boot into safe mode, do a scan and Norton should remove them, if not, remove them manually if it's spyware......the program may not work properly after you uninstall that but if its a good program it shouldnt have spyware in the first place.

btw: Try scanning with ad-aware, spybot and Microsoft AntiSpyware, they should get rid of ti without damaging your system or program.
    StreetsCrack.com Join The Best Music Social Network Online. Music downloads, promotions, forums, profile, games etc...

Banned
    UNINSTALL... UNINSTALL... UNINSTALL

then...

1. download "adaware" and "Spy-bot S&D"
    2. update both of them w/ latest definitions
    3. boot into safe mode
    4. run both programs
    5. erase everything they find

you might have some broken functionality but that's better then having that **** on you system