Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A duel

Banned
    Vote now for your winner.

now where did i put my lil black book with all my alliance co-herts s/n's in it

errrrr I vote Ennis just cause its better the devil you know than the devil you dont

oh and if anyone votes for MemorY I will personally come round and give them a frontal lobotomy with an old 16meg RAM chip >=|
    (why the ram chip you ask? errr just cause i found one in bottom of old hardware box today )

v_Ln

BS, EnCE, ACE, Cellebrite 11001001's Avatar
    Just West of Beantown, though nobody from Beantown actually calls it "Beantown."
    /11001001 hurls a cowpie as hard as he can at Ennis but, sadly it lands short of Dublin, somewhere in the mid-atlantic.
    That's Officer 11001001 to you...
    Now you see me | Now you don't
    "Relax, Bender; It was just a dream. There's no such thing as two." ~ Fry
    sometimes my computer goes down on me

well if we are going to loose Ennis I think we should replace him with someone similar to lessen the impact on the community

maybe someone with the same amount of green dots, from the same place, registered around the same time and with roughly the same amount of tutorials under their belt

v_Ln

BS, EnCE, ACE, Cellebrite 11001001's Avatar
    Just West of Beantown, though nobody from Beantown actually calls it "Beantown."
    /11001001 launches cowpie #2 at valhallen, this time from the trusty trebuchet. However, due to strong winds and a miscalculation of 0.3 degrees, it crashes down in foxyloxley's backyard.
    That's Officer 11001001 to you...
    Now you see me | Now you don't
    "Relax, Bender; It was just a dream. There's no such thing as two." ~ Fry
    sometimes my computer goes down on me

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    it crashes down in foxyloxley's backyard.
    WTF ..............

Me runs to nearest field to stock up on pies.

me launches a salvo roughly E by SE and goes in to watch Sky news for details of where it lands
    so now I'm in my SIXTIES FFS
    WTAF, how did that happen, so no more alterations to the sig, it will remain as is now

Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

Originally posted here by 11001001
    /11001001 hurls a cowpie as hard as he can at Ennis but, sadly it lands short of Dublin, somewhere in the mid-atlantic.
    Poor little unsuspecting whales, getting hit in the head with unforeseen cow poo. You have to feel sorry for them, you really do.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Banned
    Well my point is that you guys should now raise the issue with the Admins as I am no longer around and have said Im not interested.

My vote is for...
    oh and if anyone votes for MemorY I will personally come round and give them a frontal lobotomy with an old 16meg RAM chip
    .err.. i will pass...
    Meu sítio

FORMAT C: Yes ...Yes??? ...Nooooo!!! ^C ^C ^C ^C ^C
    If I die before I sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to encrypt.
    If I die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to brake.

Wouldnt a drinking contest be more appropriate considering his title?
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)