International Respect for Chickens Day

Thread: International Respect for Chickens Day

Talking International Respect for Chickens Day

Today is International Respect for Chickens Day!!!!!!

You can hand out leaflets at your school or put up a table at your local mall. You can even have a We-Don’t-Eat-Our-Feathered-Friends party.

Join United Poultry Concerns in showing your little corner of the world that chickens are people, too.

Golly, Gee......... I guess that means I have to go easy on the U.N. today.

How do you plan to respect your chicken today? Errr...Try to keep the responses......let's see..... family viewable to that question eh?

http://www.upc-online.org/alerts/31805respect.htm
    The mentally handicaped are persecuted in this great country, and I say rightfully so! These people are NUTS!!!!

Banned

Re: International Respect for Chickens Day

When I read this the old Asian saying came to my mind, " Head north for duck, and head south for pork".

Duck is the best! If you're ever in Houston TX, Cafe le Jadeite, fuking awesome...Asian/French cooking. In the ATL, checkout the Golden Buddha Chinese Restaurant. Plus the nation-wide chain (Jap) Shogun's duck is also great.

Re: International Respect for Chickens Day

...in showing your little corner of the world that chickens are people, too.
    ... the word for chicken in portuguese (galinha) has also other meaning - cheap women
    Meu sítio

FORMAT C: Yes ...Yes??? ...Nooooo!!! ^C ^C ^C ^C ^C
    If I die before I sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to encrypt.
    If I die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to brake.

Pam Anderson is trying to get people to boycott KFC because of the way they kill their chickens.

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNew...=Entertainment

Apparently concern for animals doesn't include the ones that they test breast implant materials on.
    \"You got a mouth like an outboard motor..all the time putt putt putt\" - Foghorn Leghorn

Funny, I haven't eaten at KFC for a long time. Now that Pam mentions it... I am in the mood for a bucket 'o bird.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

"No animals should have to suffer this way, whether they're cats or dogs or chickens.''
    I need to read that article twice. The above statement conduced me, at first sight, to think that KFC sell cats and dogs too. I thought "WTF? KFC is selling hot dogs ?"
    Meu sítio

FORMAT C: Yes ...Yes??? ...Nooooo!!! ^C ^C ^C ^C ^C
    If I die before I sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to encrypt.
    If I die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to brake.

According to PETA - This is Pamela Anderson's Explicit new video. Boy was I disappointed!!!

http://www.petatv.com/tvpopup/Prefs....c_long&pos=fp1
    The mentally handicaped are persecuted in this great country, and I say rightfully so! These people are NUTS!!!!

Personally I love the sensation of a nice crispy leg, breaded and fried with 11 herbs and spices. PETA are fascists. But if you have ever seen a commercial hen house, you might just pay extra for some corn fed yard bird.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

AO Senior Cow-beller

Re: Re: International Respect for Chickens Day

Originally posted here by cacosapo
    ... the word for chicken in portuguese (galinha) has also other meaning - cheap women
    And I thought there were no new reasons to love chicken! It brings a whole new meaning to the phrase "Original, extra crispy, or crispy/spicy?"

RoadClosed-
    ROTFLMFAO

'Yard bird'! OMG I haven't heard that in a few...I thought yard bird was what you found down in Pueblo, over in the barrio pecking corn off the front lawn behind the chain-link-fence.

Free range fowl. hehe. But it *is* good eatin'!
    "Data is not necessarily information. Information does not necessarily lead to knowledge. And knowledge is not always sufficient to discover truth and breed wisdom." --Spaf
    Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made president should on no account be allowed to do the job. --Douglas Adams (1952-2001)
    "...people find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right." - Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

Banned
    A robin redbreast in a cage puts all heaven in a rage. ~ William Blake

I think it's stupid to cage animals as pets in a lot of cases, IMHO. Yeah, that tropical Macaw loves her new 6ftx5ft cage in the suburbs. To trap something that was born to fly thousands of miles in its lifetime seems silly to me.

I don't think people really no what a lot of makeups are made out of. When meat goes bad in the grocery store do you think that they just throw it away? Nope... they sell it to companies that make animal food and makeup. I have to quote this housewife she said it best.
    Today I found out what lipstick has in it and it almost made me barf then cry.
    I'm hormonal, what can I say?

Anyway, I found that animals from pounds, vet offices, farms and even roadkill are sent to rendering plants that put the animals into a vat where they are boiled. Once boiled the animal fat floats to the top.
    That fat is collected and used to make cosmetics.

Nice.

And if that wasn't enough to make you barf, think of this: it only takes 10 minutes for whatever you put on your skin to actually be absorbed into your body.
    It's estimated that women ingest 2 pounds worth of lipstick a year. 2 pounds of boiled animal fat absorbed into your body a year.

I need a barf bag.
    Ahh, yes. So primitive, yet,..... Never mind. I always enjoy talking to the girls with natural beauty. They get a little more respect from me for some reason. A lot of PETA people are the biggest ****ing hypocrites. They live in houses that displaced animals. This thread is hilarious.