Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: XP Admin Hacking PLEASE HELP!!!

XP Admin Hacking PLEASE HELP!!!

I kind of racked up a 450$ cell phone bill on my parents cell phone. I was wondering if anyone knew how to hack into adminastrator on Windows XP. I need to get into my parents outlook express e-mail (@rogers) and delete the main bill from telus that shows i was on the phone in the middle of the night to a boy. My parents are very strict, and if they find this out, they will know i lied my face off by saying i racked up the bill by playing game son wireless web.
    PLEASE HELP!
    The strictness will make it so im grounded for a month AT LEAST for lying. I know i screwed up by lying, but who wouldn't try to cover their butt?

ANY help or insight into this would be helpful, asap (like.. today :| if possible, because i have NO idea when they will be checking their e-mail account)

Regal Making Handler
    This is a wind up thread, isn't it?
    If not, well son, you are in deep ****. It will make no difference to the out come whether you can delete any emails, there is still the bank statements to contend with.
    What happens if a big asteroid hits the Earth? Judging from realistic simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog, we can assume it will be pretty bad. - Dave Barry

Do you know the password to their account ? If yes, just go to a public library log into the account and delete the e-mail.

And yes i do know this is an LAME attempt to tell us to tell you how to hack into Admin account. Get a life d00d/ette .....

*negs

geek attempt to get girls phone number:

Or if you give me your phone number, i''ll hack into the phone company's database and delete your record of ever talking in the middle of the night or to any boys
    O.G at A.O

Don't know their password. I woulda been all over that by now. Im not a doltz when it come to computers, I ****ed around enough trying to figure it out. But, i came up empty handed
    there has to be a way in tho?
    PLEASE!!!

whoa whoa whoa, didn't read the rest of that.
    I am totally up for ANY way to hack into that account and erase whatever possible
    can you do that? or are you juuust kidding

Regal Making Handler
    The good news is "yes there is away".
    The bad news is, i'm not going to tell you.

You see, i'm a dad and both my kids have done the same. Now go hand your dad the strap and take it like a man. At least you may glean some respect from him.
    What happens if a big asteroid hits the Earth? Judging from realistic simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog, we can assume it will be pretty bad. - Dave Barry

Hoopy Frood
    Follow Jinxy's advice. Go to your parents, admit you made a mistake. Summer's coming up. Get a job (most lawns or something. I made $10-$15 an hour for two summers doing this for just a few hours a day) and pay them back. You'll both gain respect and you will learn to take responsibility for your mistakes and correct them. If you refuse to take responsibility and run, you'll only be developping a habit that will haunt you until your grave.

- Xierox
    "Personality is only ripe when a man has made the truth his own."

-- Søren Kierkegaard

Well, you don't seem to understand why I'm doing this. But Okay. Strict... doesn't mean "Ur grounded, we'll take everythign away" strict means, ur not grounded but ur gunna get pretty bad licks.

Hoopy Frood
    You'll only make it worse by hiding it. Both for yourself and your parents. Trust me, go to them before they come to you. I know it's hard, I've been there, but in the end it's 100x's better.

- X

EDIT: Besides, even if we did tell you how to do what you're asking, it wouldn't help. Your parents would get an invoice in the mail, or it would be billed directly to their credit card. And unless your parents are fairly well off, they're going to notice $450 going missing...
    "Personality is only ripe when a man has made the truth his own."

-- Søren Kierkegaard

but this isn't tell me how to do this best, It's please tell me how to hack into it. I'm aware of what i should do, but i dont wanna have bruises on me before my prom on Thursday.