May 6th, 2005 10:16 PM
Minor Gmail Kerio glitch?
I had trouble logging into Gmail the other day,either I couldnt load the page or I could manage to get the login page but after signing in I'd end up with a blank.
1. All the scans run(nothing found),call me paranoid,but I dont like it when one page out of a billion doesnt open.
2. Firewall(Kerio) checked(has web filtering so I had to see),not blocking it,browser(both Firefox and IE not blocking it but still cant get through)
3. Set up both the firewall and the browser to allow it,still no luck.
4. Run a simple google check(should've done it way earlier I know,just thought I'd try to see if I could get it working by myself first..mea culpa?)
5. Google check turns up this:
I delete the cache,disable the firewall,restart the browser(every permutation and combination tried) enable the firewall again and now it seems fine.
Anyone else have this cropping up?Know if it happens with any other firewall?Funny,because that page mentioned Kerio a hell lot and nothing else.