Thread: SG&Buster

SG&Buster

Spyware Guard, is a little program i found while searching for small sized spyware prevention/removal. Once installed the actual program uses about 1.7MB of ram and about 1.5MB ram for a secondary file. This program don't seem to really do much until lately, and its been detecting BHO's all over. Just wodering if anyone else has messed with the 'Spyware Gaurd/Spyware Buster' programs and what they think about them.

I use both of them however I have not had any problems with any notices about BHO/homepage changes. I like both programs. I think they do the job and theyre free
    They don't by any means replace a typical spyware removing program (spybot, adaware etc.)
    Sex is like \"Social Security\". You get a little each month, but it\'s not enough to live on.

Please make sure that you got your programs from official sites.........I use both programs and have had no problems with them.

Also, something like that, I tell to go away and do it, have you checked some sort of reporting facility?

just a thought

I have spyware guard for long time. Last time installed on my pc and catched a few spyware in real-time. I noticed that there are no definition update for more than a year...

SpywareGuard is no longer being updated. It has been replaced by SpywareBlaster.
    Sex is like \"Social Security\". You get a little each month, but it\'s not enough to live on.