Thread: Me and this guy would be buddies..

AO Ancient: Team Leader

Me and this guy would be buddies..

here

Sounds like a "stand-up" guy to me....
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

"Those crusades on traditional American business have been good politically for Spitzer"

this is exactly what we need to solve this problem. when it becomes benificial they'll all jump on the band wagon.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Bill Holstein, editor of Chief Executive magazine, has called for Spitzer's resignation, saying his investigations are overzealous and harmful to companies. Yet Holstein sees the spyware battle as "a case where the attorney general and his people are doing exactly what they ought to be doing".
    Now there is a conflict of interests.......................

Good spot Tiger~

Me, I support a law enforcement officer over a "gutter press" editor any day

The problem is that the "gutter" has become the pinnacle they all reach for today.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

Hi Tiger~

Unfortunately true...............it reminds me of that marines officer's fitness report:

His Lt. Col. wrote:

"Since my last report, this officer has reached rock bottom, and started to dig"

Nihil:

LOL... It reminds me of one where I actually knew the guy... He was an Air Loadmaster... But I'll protect his identity....

Written in his assessment at the end of his Airman Aircrew Selection Course was:-

When Sgt. X arrived here he was a loud, brash, arrogant young man. In the past six weeks the only thing that changed was his age.

ROFL, you had to know Andy... He was a good guy and a good Crewman...

I'm also reminded of another "incident".

The course above us were "passing out". The custom was to group them all in a single room in the prefabricated building behind the barrack block and then read names that should go to the other room with no indication of which room was the passing room or the failing room. We were all in the barrack block when the upper course were getting their "results" staring out the overlooking window trying to decide which room was "passing".

In walks our course commander and sees us all watching and, at that point, laughing.... He states:-

Don't tell me..... Aircrew Cadet Gladwin just threw himself to the floor... and missed.....

Gladwin was a complete wally.... We laughed harder.... But the plonker passed....