Spam bomb?

Thread: Spam bomb?

Spam bomb?

A co-worker of mine believes that an ex added their email address to some kind of spam-bomb list. I'm making that phrase up, try to understand what I meant by it. What I think may be out there is a opt-in spam list that you can add your enemy's email addy to that will force them to receive a lot of spam.

Anyone know where these are? All I know is that their spam folder went from 1-2 a week to 50-100 a day. I'd like to set one up on a fake email addy and have fun with it.

Just Another Geek
    Rotterdam, Netherlands
    One of those spam emails must have a "Remove me from this list" link in them. Enter your fake email and wait..
    Oliver's Law:
    Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

yes, they exist. google "I want spam"
    Everyone is going to die, I am just as good of a reason as any.

Apparently someone entered my email address to one of the infamouse websites that keep sending me Spam all the time .... and the opt-out option is not available {deliberately forgotten}.... I don't know if my case is generic or not .....
    \"The only truly secure system is one that is powered off, cast in a block of concrete and sealed in a lead-lined room with armed guards - and even then I have my doubts\".....Spaf
    Everytime I learn a new thing, I discover how ignorant I am.- ... Black Cluster