Thread: My Beer is Racist!

My Beer is Racist!

As I hover over my half drunk beer, a tear rolls down my sad, sad, sad face. Or should that have been: As I hover half drunk over my beer????? Oh well.... Here's a toast to all of you beer drinking Hindu Hate Crimers.

A California man is suing a microbrewery for featuring an image of elephant-like Ganesh holding a couple beer bottles on the label of its brew, according to the Contra Costa Times.

Brij Dhir, a Golden Gate University law student and attorney licensed in India, calls the use of the Hindu diety for such purposes a “hate crime” and wants $1 billion in punitive damages on behalf of Hindus around the world.

The owners of Lost Coast Brewery say no offense was intended and are considering the label of their Indica India Pale Ale.
    The mentally handicaped are persecuted in this great country, and I say rightfully so! These people are NUTS!!!!

that one guy will get all the money on behalf of the hindus? heh
    people come up with anything to get money

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    $1 Billlion = about $1 EACH

surely they should get more
    I'm with fyrewall: it's a scam, pure [not] and simple.
    so now I'm in my SIXTIES FFS
    WTAF, how did that happen, so no more alterations to the sig, it will remain as is now

Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

Watch out ACLU... religious symbols could be a hate crime.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

maybe a crime of ignorance but hardly a hate crime!

How many americans even know that these icons are still apart of a live religion. IMO the court should make the micro-brewery remove the figure from the label then throw this greedy hindu f!@# out of the country but i kinda think the courts will give a large award. if it were a christian suing because the picture was of christ holding the bottle up with his teeth drinking while hanging on the cross the case would be thrown out.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

We need the frivolous lawsuit law, now!

We need the frivolous lawsuit law, now!
    We need a special task force to eliminate all these ****tards so they dont breed!

Originally posted here by Cybr1d
    We need a special task force to eliminate all these ****tards so they dont breed!
    holy Jesus Cybr1d is alive... /me checks the AO Clan Forums.

/sarcasm Since he is suing on behaf of all Hindu's I am sure he is going to give up the money to them. (Minus a hefty legal fee perhaps? [900,000,000?])

How much money can he get out of a microbrewery anyway? Are Microbrewery's by defininion small breweries?
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

Originally posted here by Tedob1
    if it were a christian suing because the picture was of christ holding the bottle up with his teeth drinking while hanging on the cross the case would be thrown out.
    I think Christians did sue about these types of displays, and were ruled against under some type of freedom of expression. The courts said it was artistic interpretation instead of a Hate Crime. It will be interesting to see if this makes it anywhere.
    The mentally handicaped are persecuted in this great country, and I say rightfully so! These people are NUTS!!!!