How can I remove certain drop menus in messenger

Thread: How can I remove certain drop menus in messenger

How can I remove certain drop menus in messenger

Here is my dilemma.. I want to know how I can remove drop down menus in msn messenger such as tools, to give limited access to user in terms of options they can change using msn. I have tried limiting the read and write rights but limited users are still able to change personalized options in msn. If there is anyone who can help with this I would appreciate it. thnx.
    The strong do as they will and the weak suffer what they must.It is a choice. You don\'t choose to do the right thing all the time. You do the right thing all the time. Wining is a habit, unfortunately so is losing.

I think there is a program Called Secuirty Administrator can help you on this ... google it and I bet you will find it there .....
    \"The only truly secure system is one that is powered off, cast in a block of concrete and sealed in a lead-lined room with armed guards - and even then I have my doubts\".....Spaf
    Everytime I learn a new thing, I discover how ignorant I am.- ... Black Cluster

I don,t know messenger that well but isn,t it possible to password protect certain options?
    Practise what you preach.