Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rover Team Tests Mars Moves on Earth

Too high to invest in ..... I think they are thinking of taking advantage of the first mover in this market .... I mean the novelty factor in spatial market .....
    \"The only truly secure system is one that is powered off, cast in a block of concrete and sealed in a lead-lined room with armed guards - and even then I have my doubts\".....Spaf
    Everytime I learn a new thing, I discover how ignorant I am.- ... Black Cluster

Frustrated Mad Scientist
    The saga continues.

Pic1-NASA has however chosen to copy British road construction workers working practices - 1 guy does some work while 4 other stand round doing SFA.
    http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/galle...-A476R1_br.jpg

Pic2 - One highly paid NASA engineer simulates poking the rover with a stick. He does this by poking the rover with a stick (specially designed Martian physical stimulation apperatus RRP $1000)
    http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/galle...A476R1_br2.jpg

To add the the comments about the stupi camo net. They've gone to all the trouble to make the room look a bit Martian by covering it with a red camo net then they cover the floor in bright yellow powder. Is the Rover stuck in a bright yellow Martian dune? Someone send these guys some food dye.

(yes I am bored and have nothing better to do with my time).

All they need to do is hire some Red Necks to getter done!
    Ok, so maybe they don't like Red Necks. Well, since there may not be an inter-galatic tow service available, why not hire some dirt racing RC Control Car guys. Seems they have a RC Car stuck and need someone who knows how to drive it!

Connection refused, try again later.

Probably got the units wrong again (lol)... (remember when they launched a sattelite at mars and some idiot got in numbers without units, and assumed they were in km, but they were in miles)

If they can't get it out of this pit, the person responsible will go down as the biggest douche-bag ever.
    it's really a close call...
    FRY: [talking to gunter, a monkey]: \"You want a banana?\"
    GUNTER: \"I don\'t eat banana\'s. I prefer banana flavored energy bar\'s made from tofu.\"
    FRY: \"I don\'t like you\" ~~from futurama episode \"Mars University\"

Frustrated Mad Scientist
    Opportunity is out.

Nasa scientists discovered the dude in the dress had left the rovers hand brake (parking brake -US?) on.

They belive there may be other sand traps about.

No mention that they have discovered a Martian golf course.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/4612649.stm

That's the "dune", Christ................this is not good! There has to be millions of those and worse!

f they couldn't get it out, we could've wrote a conspiracy book about how G.W.Bush would get to drive the rovers, only after he gave all that money to NASA and somehow managed to get it stuck! Top seller in France for sure!