Firefox 1.04 released

Thread: Firefox 1.04 released

Firefox 1.04 released

The vulerabilities detailed @ have been fixed.

Firefox 1.04 has been released. You can download it directly from

Or, use the update utility built into firefox.
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Thanks Phish,

Missed checking 2day/2nite
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Nice to see Mozilla fix this and deal with it immediately.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Nice to see Mozilla fix this and deal with it immediately.
    I think that's Firefox's most appealing feature. I don't really think of it as a whole lot more secure that any other browser and it going to keep getting hammered as it gets more popular. But if they can consistently patch their issues in a few days I don't think their expansion into the browser market will slow down anytime soon.
    \"You got a mouth like an outboard motor..all the time putt putt putt\" - Foghorn Leghorn

One of the things I really like is the fact of being freeware/open source is that if you find any holes you can patch them yourself (assuming you can script). With more people willing to show support and help with patching and what not along with Mozilla doing its part, im sure that security shouldn't be too much of a problem. Its only a matter of time until you can download nonsence addons and everything else just like explorer, but be sure its still going to be better.