Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Horray! Addicted NOW!

Horray! Addicted NOW!

Hey hey,

Horray, I have just grown a little to be an addicted member …. Is this going to make any changes to Black Cluster? I think I will enjoy it .. don't you think so ….

I think I will get drunk tonight, celebrating.

Cheers
    \"The only truly secure system is one that is powered off, cast in a block of concrete and sealed in a lead-lined room with armed guards - and even then I have my doubts\".....Spaf
    Everytime I learn a new thing, I discover how ignorant I am.- ... Black Cluster

Heh heh heh.....did you forget that you now have access to the addicts forum?
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

lol ... I almost forgot that .... I will check the threads as from now ....

Cheers
    \"The only truly secure system is one that is powered off, cast in a block of concrete and sealed in a lead-lined room with armed guards - and even then I have my doubts\".....Spaf

Congrats BC,

Additionally, the world famous AO Decoder Ring will be in the mail shortly

Cheers
    Connection refused, try again later.

And the dancing girls on Wednesday nights....shhhhhhhhhh! It's a secret!

Originally posted here by Relyt
    Congrats BC,

Cheers
    Be sure to drink your anti-ovaltine.
    -r.p.

Thanks a lot guys ..... you made my day ..... I think I will start the celebration after like an hour now ... I will be waiting for the girls to come over .....

Congrats BC,

Finaly got mine a week ago (well mine was from a Wheaties PAcket).. mate you will have hours of phun..

Always the NEw Addicts turn to shout.. (term in OZ: to Buy the next round of drinks)

oh yeah.. congrats on being a post whore.. ah ah ah .. makeing it to Addicts..
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

Well... you shall soon discover that there is nothing of real value in the addicts forum.

Except for a few drunken tales of mischief, lol.

Congrats on teh milestone. You shall soon be a senior.

Aaah,remember just about anything goes here..lol..Congrats my friend!!Isn,t this a great site.
    Practise what you preach.