Slap a co-worker day!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Slap a co-worker day!

Talking Slap a co-worker day!

Got this via e-mail today. Thought some of you might appreciate it!

Slap Your Co-Worker Day is Coming!!

Tomorrow is the official Slap Your Irritating Co-workers Holiday! Do you have a co-worker who talks nonstop about nothing, working your last nerve with tedious and boring details that you don't give a damn about? Do you have a co-worker who ALWAYS screws up stuff creating MORE work for you? Do you have a co-worker who kisses so much booty, you can look in their mouth and see what your boss had for lunch?

Do you have a co-worker who is SOOO obnoxious, when he/she enters a room, everyone else clears it? Well, on behalf of Ike Turner, I am so very very glad to officially announce tomorrow as SLAP YOUR IRRITATING CO-WORKER DAY! There are the rules you must follow:

* You can only slap one person per hour - no more.

* You can slap the same person again if they irritate you again in the same day.

* You are allowed to hold someone down as other co-workers take their turns slapping the irritant.

* No weapons are allowed...other than going upside somebody's head with a stapler or a hole-puncher.

* CURSING IS MANDATORY! After you have slapped the recipient, your "assault" must be followed with something like "cause I'm sick of your stupid-a$$ always messing up stuff!"

* If questioned by a supervisor [or police, if the supervisor is the irritant], you are allowed to LIE, LIE, LIE! Now, study the rules, break out your list of folks that you want to slap the living day lights out of and get to slapping.....and have a great day!

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

AO's Resident Redneck The Texan's Avatar
    Is it national slap your co-worker day? i hope so lol if its only in Florida im gonna be sad
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

Well I got the e-mail from a friend in Wisconsin
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Freestate,South Africa
    I wish we had this in SA ..I would need both hands and, aah I guess this means I would have to change back to my ancestors..(A chimpanzee preferrably..ha..ha
    Practise what you preach.

We Celibrated it last week.. But I am sure we missed a couple.. so another this week will be handy..

The bruises on one fellow should have almost cleared... time for more.. bring it on again..
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me

Dead Man Walking
    Oh for petes sake. I work 6 freaking days this week and this holliday just happens to land on my one day off. It figures. Maybe I will go put in a little overtime today.

Since I don't work, or do anything for that matter... I shall slap people around in IRC.

/me slaps TheHorse13

i better not slap anybody at my job, the're all 40 and over.... Join The Best Music Social Network Online. Music downloads, promotions, forums, profile, games etc...

/me slaps MemorY

Well... I can tell you this.

Don't slap that hot girl in human resources on the ass... she didn't like it very much...
    Started muttering something about harrassment or something...
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.