Anti Phishing tool bar

Thread: Anti Phishing tool bar

Regal Making Handler

Anti Phishing tool bar

This looks like it could be a good tool.

The Toolbar community is effectively a giant neighbourhood watch scheme, empowering the most alert and most expert members to defend everyone within the community against phishing frauds. Once the first recipients of a phishing mail have reported the target URL, it is blocked for community members as they subsequently access the URL. Widely disseminated attacks (people constructing phishing attacks send literally millions of electronic mails in the expectation that some will reach customers of the bank) simply mean that the phishing attack will be reported and blocked sooner.
    Get it here:
    What happens if a big asteroid hits the Earth? Judging from realistic simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog, we can assume it will be pretty bad. - Dave Barry

Yeah, I just installed this recently. It looks to be interesting, potentially promising.

Also try out FraudEliminator works with both IE and Firefox

Thanks for that - looks promising and cool to boot.

However, in their instructions they state:

2. When you see a prompt asking if you want to open the file or save it to your computer, press the "Open" button.
    For the some-what paranoid - shouldn't we save it, virus-scan it and then install? I saved, scanned, then installed and it still worked fine. Don't mean to be a tool, so if I am... then I guess I am.

Thanks again for the tool.
    \"An ant may well destroy a whole dam.\" - Chinese Proverb
    \"Not only can water float a craft, it can sink it also.\" - Chinese Proverb

Anti-Phish toolbars

I use Spoof-Stick from have installed on Firefox&IE.Works great&its free$$.