Slur count: 2,356
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Slur count: 2,356

Post Slur count: 2,356

This is from the Racial Slur Database. We will have a quiz on this tomorrow morning class so start memorizing.

http://www.rsdb.org/?2

The amazing thing here is that this list does not include all of the "insensitive" things that can be inadvertantly said, if you did not know better.
    The mentally handicaped are persecuted in this great country, and I say rightfully so! These people are NUTS!!!!

Banned
    Is "waffle" or "sprout" all they can come up with for Belgians?

Hmmmm,

"Kilkenny Cat" is missing, and inspite of what Neg might say...............they just do not know how to make the blue Stilton sauce for Brussels sprouts...................

Canuck: From Johnny Canuck, emerging in 1869 as a "younger, simpler cousin to America's Uncle Sam or Britain's John Bull." Reborn during World War II as Canada's 'defender from the Nazi menace.' Could only be a slur if you say it the right way.

I never actually know where that came from
    Government is like fire - a handy servant, but a dangerous master - George Washington
    Government is not reason, it is not eloquence - it is force. - George Washington.

Join the UnError community!

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    I find it amazing that there are more slurs on CANADIANS than Brits [ooops, sorry, that's a racial slur ]

Although the Americans get a well deseved spanking [?]
    it's the Blacks who get the gold.

So does that make black americans the ultimately maligned ?

WHY DO they waste time and effort to print this drivel ?

[That sounds like a critique of MY posting ]
    55 - I'm fiftyfeckinfive and STILL no wiser,
    OLDER yes
    Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

all they can come up with for Belgians?
    I'd toss em in with the "eurotrash" category.

Now this got me... all those years they said **** on American TV.

"Take of you hoser...."

Hoser | Canadians | Slang for "****er."
    //EDIT Whites get a fair beating as well. It's not only America that has issues among races. Some of the worst black/white **** I have seen was in Europe.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

Banned
    Originally posted here by RoadClosed
    //EDIT Whites get a fair beating as well. It's not only America that has issues among races. Some of the worst black/white **** I have seen was in Europe.
    Yeah, like the skinheads in Bulgaria at a soccer game in Brannick.

all they can come up with for Belgians?
    Don't you worry your little head; I've submitted one for ya! On behalf of the French and the English.
    http://img17.echo.cx/img17/7578/11oq.jpg

T̙͓̞̣̯ͦͭͅͅȂͧͭͧ̏̈͏̖̖Z̿ ͆̎̄
    Hi foxyloxley,

I find it amazing that there are more slurs on CANADIANS than Brits
    Now that offends me! We worked really hard to get them and we definitely deserve more!

Eg

Dubya Americans The not-so-bright president

WTF?

Re: Slur count: 2,356

Originally posted here by OverdueSpy
    This is from the Racial Slur Database. We will have a quiz on this tomorrow morning class so start memorizing.

http://www.rsdb.org/?2

The amazing thing here is that this list does not include all of the "insensitive" things that can be inadvertantly said, if you did not know better.
    I think I am more disturbed that this is part of a class ? WTF ? What constructive purpose could possibly be obtained by filling someone's head with such filth ? To me that is the saddest part...and beyond comprehension that it would be part of ANY class.
    There is only one constant, one universal, it is the only real truth: causality. Action. Reaction. Cause and effect...There is no escape from it, we are forever slaves to it. Our only hope, our only peace is to understand it, to understand the 'why'. 'Why' is what separates us from them, you from me. 'Why' is the only real social power, without it you are powerless.

(Merovingian - Matrix Reloaded)