Username Change

Thread: Username Change

Username Change

Hey,

I was wondering if it would be possible to change my username from stevecronin to SteveCronin

Thank you for your time,

Steve Cronin

Custom User
    Why bother? Just ignore it. Putting in capital letters is a bit of a minor alteration...is it really that necessary?

ac

Sure it is... just message mnstrgrl on an admin and they may be willing to help you out. But after 10 posts, it would probably be easier to just have the account deleted and recreated.
    Government is like fire - a handy servant, but a dangerous master - George Washington
    Government is not reason, it is not eloquence - it is force. - George Washington.

Join the UnError community!

e easier to just have the account deleted and recreated.
    Would it ? Is it easier to do 5 clicks to delete and make the account or one click and replace two letters to capitalize the name

just being hard on ya...
    StreetsCrack.com Join The Best Music Social Network Online. Music downloads, promotions, forums, profile, games etc...

Elite Hacker
    I think stevecronin is better than SteveCronin. I used to go by ZeroCool and I got a lot of phlak for that. Now I go by skiddieleet (not SkiddieLeet) and people love me. Have second thoughts.

Banned
    Sure it is... just message mnstrgrl on an admin and they may be willing to help you out.
    Honestly, when uhh, if ever and at any point in time have you seen someone here change another member's user-name around when asked to do so. I really don't see holding the shift key to be a big deal... just look at how ugly my name looks now days.

and people love me.
    WHat people ? The imaginary ones you see in IRC ?

just look at how ugly my name looks now days.
    yeah imagine having to log in with that kind of a username or mine, alt+0169 opy alt+0174 ight every time i want to log in....
    StreetsCrack.com Join The Best Music Social Network Online. Music downloads, promotions, forums, profile, games etc...

Why bother changing the name? Man make the name, the name doesn't make the man .....

For instance, 妯py展ght, one of ugliest names in AO, yet one of the brilliant members ....
    I don't rule out my name ..... Black Cluster .... not nice and doesn't call for good ... lol
    \"The only truly secure system is one that is powered off, cast in a block of concrete and sealed in a lead-lined room with armed guards - and even then I have my doubts\".....Spaf
    Everytime I learn a new thing, I discover how ignorant I am.- ... Black Cluster