Thread: Network Security Degree

Smile Network Security Degree

I'm looking for an accredited online network security degree program. I would appreciate any advise and information on the best schools and/or programs for this field. I was looking into Westwood College. Does anyone know this school? What schools offer the best programs????
    Cassie

Just Another Geek
    Any country in particular?

Welcome to AO btw
    Oliver's Law:
    Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

() \/V |\| 3 |) |3\/ |\|3G47|\/3
    Westwood has national accreditation. Stay away from nationally accredited schools! If you are going to invest time and money in a school, it needs to be regionally accredited. I know it sounds counter-intuitive but regional accreditation is the highest a university can receive.

Also, networking needs to be done in a lab / classroom...not online.

Go Finland!
    Deviant Gallery

Banned
    mathgirl is right. anything online should be learned here or from text files, but anything to get degrees should be RL. if you ever cruise on efnet stop by #linuxgeneration....i know a few cats on there who are....experienced proffesionals.....and one kid is 14 and knows more than me and im 10 years older;\ hes what you would call a "zero_cool". look into technical schools that dont teach microsoft, but do teach *nix. thats my mho and theres always some trolls who dont like opinions. im waiting