Thread: Greenzap

Greenzap

Hi
    Recently I got a mail from my friend stating me to join a site called www.greenzap.com on joiing which I'd get 25$ as a reward.This site seems to be a replica of www.PayPal.com
    Though it is supposed to start on 1st of June i get weird feeling about this.
    Why would some one give up 25$ just for free ?
    but then when i read further i saw that this money could be redeemed for I- tunes and will be accepted at EBAY ,i said to my self what the heck ?
    http://journals.aol.com/webcallbiz/I...It/entries/121
    Green Zap Press Release

GreenZap Names Alexander Sonkin as President
    Tuesday April 19, 10:17 pm ET

LA JOLLA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--April 19, 2005--GreenZap, Inc., a consumer-based online buying and spending account service, is pleased to announce Alexander Sonkin as President. Mr. Sonkin will report directly to GreenZap's Board of Directors.

Prior to joining GreenZap, Mr. Sonkin was CEO of Strategic Business Development (SBD), Inc., an international marketing and consulting company that specializes in the financial industry. Alex brings with him to GreenZap his right-hand man and former SBD COO, Michael Bernstein. Michael will serve as GreenZap's COO. Mr. Sonkin and Mr. Bernstein are accredited with growing SBD into a multimillion dollar company with over 45 directors servicing hundreds of clients worldwide.

Mr. Sonkin was also a successful derivatives trader and risk manager. He was formerly a member of the Chicago Board of Trade, Chicago Mercantile Exchange, and the Chicago Board of Options Exchange. He has acted as a consultant to a variety of international investment banks as well as commercial banks.

"We are delighted to have someone the caliber of Alex head our team at GreenZap," said a GreenZap spokesperson. "Alex, with his credentials, experience and background in international marketing and financial services will assist us tremendously in our anticipated growth."

"GreenZap is a community -- an online community where our customers and merchants can transact safely and securely across state lines, across oceans and continents. I'm excited to make the GreenZap name known around the world and making it synonymous with secure spending," said Alex during a phone interview.

GreenZap is accepting pre-registrations and is rewarding consumers with $25 in their account for signing up. The account is free and there are no set-up charges. GreenZap is launching summer 2005.

About GreenZap

GreenZap is a fun, simple, low-cost way for people to send, spend, and receive money online. GreenZap account holders can send money to anyone around the world as long as they have an email address. Members can spend money purchasing goods and services from other GreenZap members & merchants or from other popular sites, including eBay® and Yahoo® Auctions. Members can load money to their GreenZap account for spending or earn money by telling others about GreenZap.

For more information, please visit http://www.greenzap.com/enterprisezap
    http://honeyfrog.com/learn/greenzapscam.htm

Green Zap Scam

What’s stopping me from creating a website just like GreenZap.com, and promising to give high payouts? I can just say I pay out $100, can’t I? People fall for these scams everyday. Heck, Green Zap is a scam that does not even have a privacy policy, company contact information or phone numbers for support or that tells you how they are going to use your personal information.
    I did a who is on GREENZAP
    Registrant:
    GreenZap
    8677 Villa La Jolla Drive
    PMB# 1121
    La Jolla, CA 92037
    US
    646-352-0268

Domain Name: GREENZAP.COM

Administrative Contact:
    Bernstein, Michael *****@greenzap.com
    PMB# 1121
    La Jolla, CA 92037
    US
    646-352-0268

Technical Contact:
    Bernstein, Michael admin@greenzap.com
    PMB# 1121
    La Jolla, CA 92037
    US
    646-352-0268

Record last updated 04-28-2005 10:35:21 PM
    Record expires on 01-09-2012
    Record created on 01-09-2005

Domain servers in listed order:
    NS0.DIRECTNIC.COM 204.251.10.100
    NS1.DIRECTNIC.COM 206.251.177.2

I'd love to hear from you regarding this topic.

I'd be leary of adding my personal bank information to a site I have never heard of... and by leary I mean there is no way in hell I would give them my credit card info or my bank account info until I saw something a bit more mainstream from/about them
    Duct tape.....A whole lot of Duct Tape
    Spyware/Adaware problem click
    here

Enron rebadged?

Mr. Sonkin and Mr. Bernstein are accredited with growing SBD into a multimillion dollar company with over 45 directors servicing hundreds of clients worldwide.
    What needs 45 "directors" (meaning dick heads).................

ack phtt!

MLM scam...............shoot to kill, but slowly....................

sounds more like a pyramid.. MLM.. .. it sounds like a good place tho throw the money you normaly smoked.. youd be better investing in my residential investment scheme.. send me all your spare cash.. I buy a heap of houses.. rent them out.. keep the profits to my self..

hmm.. hang on that could be a handy tax dodge.. for me that is..hmmmmm (any one with US$5000 wanting to invest?) could be dodgy for you to..
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

I'd be leary of adding my personal bank information to a site I have never heard of... and by leary I mean there is no way in hell I would give them my credit card info or my bank account info until I saw something a bit more mainstream from/about them
    I checked up the sign up forum and found out that they are not asking for you bank account or passwords or CC numbers. All they want is a email id and some adress info
    Try it out yourself
    type: YOURDEADIN in the preregistar forum and check out the sign up forum.

several years ago eGold was going to be the new world transaction center.... the scams from that.. It in itself was not a mlm or a scam.. it had security problems.. and the ripoff scheems that ripped ppl off..

The point of many of the reply's.. BE BLOODY CAREFUL.. a coat of paint covers many a sin.. a glossy web site has opend the door to many a trap..

If it is a MLM.. know when to get out..
    usualy when it is starting to look succesful.. because when it is..to late the bubble bursts..
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

Thanx for the heads up Undertaker :P

Hmm now that the site is officially started it is offering free 25$ to me to spend ,I am surprised to see the name of the companies that it is affiliated
    Amazon.com
    Netflix.com
    Parkplaza.com
    Hotwire.com
    I will now get in trying to buy some stuff from amazon.com