Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newest Ad-Aware

three things...

1. are you a moderator? because I didn't see your name on the list of moderators, and I didn't see anywhere that posting on an open thread was a crime...

2. if you really want to see test results pc world ran a comparable test. our tests focused mainly on registry adders, which was our main concern

3. where i work is irrelavent, but if you checked profiles you'd know where i work

you just need to calm down...

I am not a moderator.. and I dont know what the hell that has to do with a polite comment regarding your post..

If your going to post a comment like your first one.. My reply was infering HOW ABOUT SOME BLOODY BACKUP.. you did not support.. you commented
    I've done testing against many of the leading spyware/malware removal tools
    OK where is the DATA...
    2. if you really want to see test results pc world ran a comparable test. our tests focused mainly on registry adders, which was our main concern
    You didn't clarify.. a very general comment..

Work Experience Large Industry, Air Products Virus and Infrastructure Engineer
    So whoopie... your a Air Products virus and infrastructure engineer .. hmm we all need them.. so do you provide the air products, or is it the air product Virus..... what is the infrastructure a balloon.. ..

I don't want to talk to you, no more, you empty-headed animal,
    food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. You mother
    was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.
    monty python and the Holy grail.. (you posted while I was reading the script.. and this quote stood out )
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    if you really want to see test results pc world ran a comparable test. our tests focused mainly on registry adders, which was our main concern
    So wheres the link ?

And YES, people here [funnily enough] DO want to read test results, ideally from as varied a background as possible to give a fairer picture.

are you a moderator?
    ALL members have the capability to moderate threads via AP's, not a BIG threat, but it can and does let us ban fools and trolls quickly.

You posted, what at first glance reads as marketing text ...........
    Then you attempt haughty disdain [are YOU a moderator]
    Undies did give a full and clear reasoning to his post, you [about whom 'we' know zip] have not responded with ANYTHING that was requested :

links

You have tested many of these tools?.. how about starting a thread listing your results.. many of us are interested in what you have found..
    We like to see Quantafiable differences in detection, removal and prevention.. how the default setting stackup.. how much tweaking is required to get the best out of them..
    even gave you advice on what WOULD make a good post.

Thus far you have merely started to p155 people off...........
    So why not TRY and post the link to the tests ?
    and compile a topic including those tests AND your company tests ?

in the mean time contemplate the reds.........

like I said, not a great threat, but it allows us to choose who STAYS here ...........
    so now I'm in my SIXTIES FFS
    WTAF, how did that happen, so no more alterations to the sig, it will remain as is now

Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone