re stock tip mails, help

Thread: re stock tip mails, help

re stock tip mails, help

I have been getting the same exact emails. There is usually a picture of some spam source but then below it is a ton of white space that has hidden text. The text is CRAZY. I thought someone was stalking me. I am on the computer right now trying to decide if I want to pay the $99.00 to trace the ip to the users home address using www.abika.com. Have you found any other info on this mail?

It might help if you posted the email here.

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    The hidden text is there to allow the email to pass through Bayesian filters. Bayesian filters work by scoring each word in the email as to it's likelihood for being used in spam. The aggregate score of the entire email is then compared to the threshold and accepted or rejected. The spammers immediately took to placing long word lists of odd words in emails thus altering the aggregate score and passing their rubbish through the spam filter.

My advice: Save yourself $99 and delete it.
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

Regal Making Handler
    I am on the computer right now trying to decide if I want to pay the $99.00 to trace the ip to the users home address using www.abika.com.
    I would not even entertain parting with any money at a web site that has the following:

This section of the site is compatible with Internet Explorer only. If you are a FireFox, Netscape 6.0 or 7.0 user, and do not have Internet Explorer you can click here to learn more about downloading Internet Explorer to your computer.
    What happens if a big asteroid hits the Earth? Judging from realistic simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog, we can assume it will be pretty bad. - Dave Barry