Pissed Off
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pissed Off

AO's Mr Grumpy

Pissed Off

This is my ask a stupid question post:--

My response from now on --- Neg-Neg-Neg-Neg

Examples:- Where should I go to college ?

Which course should I take ?

How much will I get paid ?

How do I get into Internet Security ?

How do I do anything ? F***ing Search, use your F***ing Intelligence

If you are at school or college, "Ask your F***ing tutor, ask your parents, ask anyone who you think has more knowledge than you. If you want to ask, please tell us what steps you have taken youself. tell us the problems you faced, why you have got to ask here, what resources you have tried, and why you have found them OK/ ****. Please try and do thing for youselves. That is what education is about, learning, searching for answers, computer related or otherwise
    Computer says no
    (Carol Beer)

Regal Making Handler
    jm459,
    don't beat about the bush, mate. Just come straight out and tell it like it is...........................................................lmao
    What happens if a big asteroid hits the Earth? Judging from realistic simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog, we can assume it will be pretty bad. - Dave Barry

T̙͓̞̣̯ͦͭͅͅȂͧͭͧ̏̈͏̖̖Z̿ ͆̎̄
    Hi jm459,

don't beat about the bush, mate. Just come straight out and tell it like it is...........................................................lmao
    I think jinxy hit the nail right on the head! For those postin' stupid questions...with jm459 on the prowl...you just got one question to ask yourselves...

"do ya feel lucky?..well do ya..."

Eg

Flash M0nkey
    so you asterix out the swear words in your post - but leave them intact in the subject....I can see the logic there!?

and if you dont like reading those types of posts - dont click on them then. I know I think I'll declare myself pissed off against threads bitchin about crap in the forums (which are only really contributing to it) so my response from now on - neg neg neg

And btw jm - think about what your saying, just for a second.

Lets use an example from your post :

How do I get into Internet Security ?
    A pretty straight fwd question - if you know about the industry. Which alot of people here do - but your advice is to tell them to ask their parents? If I was to ask my parents a question like that I would get a blank stare.

So whats a better thing to do? Ask family members who dont have a clue about what you are talking about our ask a community of proffesionals working in the industry you want to get started in?

look whatever - I just think you're out of order on this one - telling people not to ask questions.....and here I was thinking that's what AO was here for _

v_Ln

AO's Mr Grumpy
    Originally posted here by valhallen

A pretty straight fwd question - if you know about the industry. Which alot of people here do - but your advice is to tell them to ask their parents? If I was to ask my parents a question like that I would get a blank stare.
    Of course you would. If my parents were alive , and I asked them what a computer was, I also would get a blank stare
    Computer says no
    (Carol Beer)

T̙͓̞̣̯ͦͭͅͅȂͧͭͧ̏̈͏̖̖Z̿ ͆̎̄
    Hi valhallen,

Personally I don't get why you negged jm459...people here vent all the time, sometimes it's humorous and sometimes not...if you had noticed, this post by jm459 was in direct relation to a previous post he made that was quite humorous.
    You can make a point without having to neg to do it...
    look whatever - I just think you're out of order on this one - telling people not to ask questions.....and here I was thinking that's what AO was here for
    fine...you disagree...so say so and leave it at that...there are better ways to utilize your negs and more worthy posts, and posters.

Eg

AO's Mr Grumpy
    Originally posted here by valhallen

look whatever - I just think you're out of order on this one - telling people not to ask questions.....and here I was thinking that's what AO was here for _

v_Ln
    I don't think that I asked people not to ask questions, If I did, or that is how it came across, then I wholeheartedly apologise to anyone who may have been offended. My point was, If you have a question, do you really think about , where will you get an answer? Do you check out all resources before you post your stupid question on AO. Think about it, what do you do for yourself ?How much time do you take? min, hrs, days? Oh F *** all that ****, too much hard work, lets ask someone on AO
    Computer says no
    (Carol Beer)

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    My point was, If you have a question, do you really think about , where you will get an answer? Do you check out all resources before you post your stupid question on AO. Think about it, what do you do for yourself ?How much time do you take? min, hrs days?
    [scarcasm on]

Well, gee, duh! Why would someone think about it when they can get someone else to do the thinking for them?? Be real here -- this is the age of doing the least amount of work. Wallys of the world unite (but get someone to do the organization, driving and donut ordering).

I don't need to learn no stinkin' multiplication tables -- I have a calculator.

I don't need to learn how to troubleshoot my computer -- I can ask someone online and they'll tell me what to do.

I don't need to walk anywhere -- I'll just drive

I don't need to exercise -- I just take a pill (or get surgery).

I can't believe you actually thought that people would want to do ... *GASP* work. For shame on you, jm.

[/scarcasm off]

Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Re: Pissed Off

Originally posted here by jm459
    This is my ask a stupid question post:--

My response from now on --- Neg-Neg-Neg-Neg

How do I do anything ? F***ing Search, use your F***ing Intelligence

If you are at school or college, "Ask your F***ing tutor, ask your parents.
    AO's Mr. Grumpy indeed.
    Government is like fire - a handy servant, but a dangerous master - George Washington
    Government is not reason, it is not eloquence - it is force. - George Washington.

Join the UnError community!

AO's Mr Grumpy

Re: Re: Pissed Off

Originally posted here by Striek
    AO's Mr. Grumpy indeed.

Hmmmph, grmmmmp, F***ing Striek
    Computer says no
    (Carol Beer)