Thread: Candylicious Toe Licking UGH!

Talking Candylicious Toe Licking UGH!

This is just sick man....sick I tell you. Talk about a weird Fetish.

A Carroll County mother is accusing one of the teachers at her son's elementary school of having inappropriate physical contact with her son, having him lick the teacher's toes in exchange for candy.

The mother says she discovered what happened on Friday, when she saw a note, bearing the teacher's name in the signature, written in her 10-year-old son’s school yearbook.

“I saw a note from a teacher, saying, ‘Good luck next year. Don't lick anyone else's toes. You're silly. Love, Mrs. Kilpatrick,’” said Denise Strozier, the student’s mother. “So, I'm, like, okay. What is this about licking somebody's toes?”

She says her son, a student at Temple Elementary School, then described inappropriate physical contact this past February with teacher Jody Kilpatrick in front of a dozen other children.

“He said that [the teacher] says, ‘Well, everybody else has candy. And if you lick my toes, you can have some candy,’ And I said, ‘Are you sure that's what you [heard?]’” Strozier said. “He said, ‘Yes, ma'am, all my friends were there and I licked her toes, and I got candy.’”

Strozier says one of her son's friends also wrote in his yearbook a note similar to what she says the teacher wrote.

Strozier called the principal to complain, and she said the initial response from the school was simply to offer Strozier and her son a replacement yearbook, but only if she returned the one with the teacher's writing in it.

Strozier said the teacher apologized to her over the phone, but the mother wants the teacher fired.

“If she'll let my son lick her toes, who's to say she won't do something worse? So, if she doesn't have better judgment, she doesn't need to be there,” she said.

A spokesman for the superintendent and the school board said they had only recently become aware of the incident and were investigating.

Late Tuesday afternoon, the Carroll County sheriff's office confirmed that it has just launched an investigation of the mother's complaint as well.
    Source: http://www.11alive.com/news/news_art...storyid=063898
    The mentally handicaped are persecuted in this great country, and I say rightfully so! These people are NUTS!!!!

“If she'll let my son lick her toes, who's to say she won't do something worse?
    or better, if you look from boy' perspective..
    Meu sítio

FORMAT C: Yes ...Yes??? ...Nooooo!!! ^C ^C ^C ^C ^C
    If I die before I sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to encrypt.
    If I die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to brake.

AO's Resident Redneck The Texan's Avatar
    This world is full of sick ppl..... you think you have heard it all but the internet is a place where you hear more and more weird stuff lol i dont think it will ever end. this sickness just keeps topping itself.
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

Ok.... I do believe that was inappropriate.... but... there is nothing wrong with a foot fetish :P

Remember the Rafael Resendez Ramirez aKa "The Railroad Killer" dirty fingernail clipping for sale on ebay? Oh how I'd love to meet our shy boy, the buyer of that token of remembrance. ~ Red Dragon

Well this is my opinion..If they let her get away with it,the next time it might be something much worse and the victim might not be so lucky..So I think she should be delt with appropriately..
    Practise what you preach.

Frustrated Mad Scientist
    The boy was 10! This is definitely inappropriate and possibly abusive.

I agree with Aspman on this...this was a child performing what some view as a sexual act, on a person placed in a position of trust. And although the child chose to lick her toes, it was still degrading. IMHO.
    Go Spurs Go!
    One Team, One Goal