Best bulkmail software

Thread: Best bulkmail software

Best bulkmail software

Has anyone got idea, which is the best bulkmail software ? I am not asking to use it as a spam. I have to send a mail in a bulk for my organisation staffs and members. It is like 4000 peoples. I am just googling but no idea, which is good.

Hi,

You didn't say if it was snailmail or e-mail, internal or external and what your weekly/monthly/annual volumes are likely to be.

Thanks nihil,

It is for email . The montly volume will be 4000 emails of the members for newsletter and other info.

I would suggest taking a look at this one:

http://www.lmhsoft.com/

You can get a trial to see how it suits you............it only costs about 120, and will handle unsubscribes and bounced messages, which I suspect might be important to you.

Personally I would normally use Lotus Notes, but that is more for internal use and is rather a big investment.

hmm.. Thanks a lot mate. But again....damn 120 pound, No way

We use Group Mail Pro. Simple program and it cost about $50 USD about 2 years ago.

http://www.infacta.com/asp/common/groupmail.asp

I think that you can even demo it.

Edit that: Its gone up quite a bit. $99 bucks for the personal edition, and $245 for the business edition. They still have a free version available, but you can only send to a limited number of contacts.
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

Thanks a lot soda....Is there any available for windows ?