Thread: Looking for CISCO Lab Manuals

Looking for CISCO Lab Manuals

I am looking for the instructor lab manuals for Cisco's online CCNA class. I am going to be doing some hands on work over the summer and it would be great if I could have the lab manuals. I have a few routers at home, so I could go through these. Does anyone know where I could download the instructor version of the lab manuals?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

These lab manuals are owned and copyrighted by Cisco. I doubt they are easy to find. I have them as part of my CCNA courses, but of course giving them away would be a copyright violation. If you are taking any Cisco courses they should be provided for you. But don't count on an instructor manual unless you're an instructor. Nobody I know ever had (or needed) them, except instructors.
    Government is like fire - a handy servant, but a dangerous master - George Washington
    Government is not reason, it is not eloquence - it is force. - George Washington.

Join the UnError community!

I have been searching around on the internet, but the only one I have been able to find is the semester 3 ILM, and my teacher got me that one. Google seems to be useless in this case.

I'll get back to you. I know a certified cisco network academy instructor.
    I'll see if I can snag a copy for ya.

I know you can buy the lab book. I don't see why it would be a big deal to get a lab book that already has the answers. Though... I never did see my instructor using any books. I'd hope if they are instructors they wouldn't need the finished labs. They should be able to do it on their own.

If you purchase a book and you are done with it... and you decide to give it away after you're done with it... why would it be a copyright violation?! That crazy. Thats fair use.

The same way that you can let someone borrow a CD, or DVD, or <insert media here>

Maybe the laws are different in your country?

When I took the class(s)... they just said I can't reproduce their books. They didn't say anything about letting anyone have the books or letting anyone borrow them. Thats fair use. They said that I can't copy the test questions either... but their cheesy right click suppression was too easy to get around. I just kept them to study for the final.
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

I think that the reason you didn't see your teacher using books is because they also come in PDF format. My teacher prints out each lab when he needs it. He also has the SLMs so that he can give us handouts.