Carry on from the AO Quick Tips Compitition

Thread: Carry on from the AO Quick Tips Compitition

Carry on from the AO Quick Tips Compitition

1st please escuse my poor typing.. I am not drunk.. just seems that way..

Recently Jup media, ran a promotion where we were able to post a new set of Quick tips, members were able to vote for their favourite..

When It was first annouynced I comment on how sceptical I was of the offer.. considering bein in OZ..
    Well I Eat my words.. I recieved the Mug for third place to day.. so sorry for doubting you.

To the Jup MEdia people on behalf of ALL of the people who were in the final vote and particularly the members who did recieve a prize.. Thank you for putting forward the compitition.
    To the other participents.. there were many excellent entries.. it is a pitty it came down to such a short list.
    To the more worthy entries (that is those with more votes than I) they were excellent tips.. and Striek.. mate you win more for applying the KISS principle.. two bloody words, geez mate, two bloody word.. so simple and yet could be covered with a thousand pages of explaination,,

So again.. thanks Jup Media.. and ALL the other members who participated..

couldnt spell Striek name right .. had to c&p in the hope of getting it right.. sheet..
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

No, thank you

Hope to do it again in the months ahead. Thanks again everyone. Your participation made for an exciting couple of weeks around here.

Re: Carry on from the AO Quick Tips Compitition

.. I am not drunk.. just seems that way..
    ...couldnt spell Striek name right .. had to c&p in the hope of getting it right.. sheet..
    I see... BTW, what are you drinking with your brand new mug? Doesnt seem to be water or coffee...
    Meu sítio

FORMAT C: Yes ...Yes??? ...Nooooo!!! ^C ^C ^C ^C ^C
    If I die before I sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to encrypt.
    If I die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to brake.

Post a pic of the official AO OZ Mug.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

Man I told you they were good. I got mine just before TheHorse13 got his for the last contest. The mugs are awesome and I would for sure pay full price for one.

Pic of mine:

Nice,

Hmm tempting. AO Beer mugs?
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

Well I just picked up my winnings from the post office. Of course, they had it for a week before I picked it up. The lady at the post office is a real b***h and since I was in the process of moving and had it shipped to my mother's house, my ID didn't match the address the package was sent to. -<more complaining here>- Nice shirt though.

Had to pay 8 or 9 dollars in import duties also, but I can't blame JupM for that.

Just posting to tell everyone that they held to their word and maybe, just maybe, they aren't the corporate monsters so many people think they are.
    Government is like fire - a handy servant, but a dangerous master - George Washington
    Government is not reason, it is not eloquence - it is force. - George Washington.

Join the UnError community!