Thread: Internet Browsers

Internet Browsers

Hey Guys, Im just a new little insignificant guy, but a small question. Im using Firefox right now as an internet browser, and I was just wondering which internet browser would you say is the most practical?

What do you mean with most practical? I'm also using Firefox and I'm very happy with it. I don't have anymore so much spyware since I use it. And I installed some extentions that make it wonderfull!!!
    The problem is that most of the pages are designed for IE and in firefox they are not looking so well.
    Remember, all I\'m offering is the truth, nothing more.

I guess you have the correct browser.
    Like Danielsd sayd, theres is no more spyware... well at least not much was using IE.

Firefox its better for surfing, opens the web pages faster, and its more secure than IE I guess you are on the right way

Firefox its better for surfing, opens the web pages faster, and its more secure than IE I guess you are on the right way
    Because of people like you firefox has quickly gained a similiar reputation to that of AOL and its users. And just in case you ask later on, yes, im making fun of you.

Re: Internet Browsers

Originally posted here by CX_409
    I was just wondering which internet browser would you say is the most practical?
    A definition for the word Practical, would ultimately help us?
    \"The only truly secure system is one that is powered off, cast in a block of concrete and sealed in a lead-lined room with armed guards - and even then I have my doubts\".....Spaf
    Everytime I learn a new thing, I discover how ignorant I am.- ... Black Cluster

Im just a new little insignificant guy...
    CX_409,

Not insignificant, only new. As far as being little, obviously you can reach the keyboard...

Welcome to AntiOnline and hopefully you will have a long and enjoyable stay.

With Firefox’s popularity increasing, it too is found within the crosshairs of many more exploiters. So rather than immediately wave the “Firefox” banner, I now tend to look to see if the exploits are patched and how quickly the company issues them. The most recent version of Firefox is 1.0.4 and it was released around May 12, 2005. The previous vulnerabilities have been fixed. So as far as I know, of the popular selections, it is the most recently patched browser. However it is not the only good browser out there and if you have sufficient free space on your Hard Drive, you don't have to limit yourself to just this one. Just make sure you keep them all updated.

Info: “Firefox (previously Firebird) is the new name of Phoenix which is a redesign of the Mozilla browser component” = Netscape (In a limited perspective, the Harrison, Ruzzo, and Ullman (HRU) model applies here. If Firefox can write to Mozilla, and Mozilla can write to Netscape, then Firefox can write to Netscape. So, he can be taught )

its (Firefox) more secure than IE
    However, this one…

Cheers
    Connection refused, try again later.

Firefox... tabbed browsing

Internet Explorer... NO tabbed browsing

'nuff said
    Government is like fire - a handy servant, but a dangerous master - George Washington
    Government is not reason, it is not eloquence - it is force. - George Washington.

Join the UnError community!

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    Internet Explorer... NO tabbed browsing
    But Bill has PROMISED tabs

Just give him a CHANCE .................... Jeeeeez
    so now I'm in my SIXTIES FFS
    WTAF, how did that happen, so no more alterations to the sig, it will remain as is now

Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone