Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do you earn points?

I'm croatian, croatians were born pimps, our mothers give us a glove and baby powder and bring in the nurses to bitch-slap them and practice all day.
    O.G at A.O

Yeah... Well I pimped yo momma.

/me pimp slaps MemorY

(interesting how quickly this thread lost sight of it's topic)

Don't mention that, if they see that comment, they'll close it.

Big Brother Negative is watching us.

and that was lame and not very creative reply...come on d0ppy, you can do better than that.
    O.G at A.O

/me farts in the freezer, waits an hour, takes the stinky icicle out, and beats ©opy®ight to death with it.

pwned.

MemorY if Croatia is so great how come it has the 2nd largest rate of emigration of any country in the world? (after Ireland - and at least we have the potato famine to blame that on.....)

As for the whole anti-points thing - as I see it the quickest way to lose points is to bitch about getting negative points, big no no!

Best way to recieve them - well as people have said alot of the time they can be given out on a popularity basis but other times (and IMHO more often than not) they are given out for interesting or informative posts.

Write a good tutorial - highlight/explain/spot a threat and explain it before anyone else - give a good, well informed answer to a question - that kind of thing.

But don't take them too seriously....after all they are just lil green .gifs
    Plus with some people being able to give out 100+ in one hit its quite easy to rise up the ranks now ( hell look at MemorY >.< ) it used to be more difficult in the past when they first arrived as everyone only had a small amount to give, but now with many more 'heavy hitters' about they amounts are easier obtained.....but by the same token they are also easier lost, so I guess it evens out.

Anyways as I said - I wouldn't stress over them - they don't open up any secret site benefits (maybe custom title but thats more based upon time here), they aint redeemable for cash and they dont make you more attractive to the opposite sex (or same sex whichever you prefer) So they aint really of any major use....

v_Ln

MemorY if Croatia is so great how come it has the 2nd largest rate of emigration of any country in the world?
    I think Bosnia is worse lol, i didnt call it great, hell if it was, i wouldn't be in America now, i just said, we all get born pimps there

val - if he wants AP's, just send him your little AP creator program !
    O.G at A.O

haha i forgot about that lil prog

get it here

v_Ln

I think give them where they are well deserved and the other way around as well..at least i try anyway..like valhallen rightly said..DO NOT BITCH ABOUT THEM.

P.S.Respect other ppl,s views and opinions!!! It will be rewarded in the future
    Practise what you preach.

I mean, antipoints are somewhat of a status symbol at first... but then you realize that they are somewhat meaningless.

The only real use I see for them is that some of the seniors can close threads by making them go suicidal with negs. (*tears* I used to be able to do that)

And of course... you need 11 dots to get your custom title, along with a few other qualifications.