Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How do you protect against Airpwn

Well this is MY view.................if you get a jolly.............go for it, get laid, get sloshed but shove that laptop up your goatse..........I still have a few white phosphorous devices to attach.

If you are not a jerk-off, you will not be treated like one?

Hell, no wonder the scum (sorry, I did mean children) of today feel they are so badly treated..........

/end rant disgusted

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    Errr.... Do I smell smoke?????
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

nihil: I don't quite understand what you said... but I still think its funny as hell you said to "shove that laptop up your goatse"... ROFL

Errr.... Do I smell smoke?????
    From the laptop?
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

AO Senior Cow-beller
    Originally posted here by phishphreek80
    thehorse13: You can do that with a normal face? If I did that... everyone would know it was me. I wouldn't be able to hold back and I'd probably get a hernia from laughing so hard.
    Straight face? Hernia?

I'd piss my pants laughing! Dear god, you should see some of these people. Career military-turned-civilian. There are so many tight asses in this place, you could make a fortune in diamonds just by putting coal on all the seat cushions.

Hehe, it's a great group but yes, vendors galore. AirMagnet, Air Defense, iDefense, Configure Soft, Computer Associates, General Surveilance, Patchlink, ISC^2, CompTIA (I know, not software vendors), CoreStreet, Enterasys, blah blah blah. All hawking wares and giving away (shitty quality) tchotskies.

I'll post a review tonight after I've downed a few beers at Judge Baldwins.
    "Data is not necessarily information. Information does not necessarily lead to knowledge. And knowledge is not always sufficient to discover truth and breed wisdom." --Spaf
    Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made president should on no account be allowed to do the job. --Douglas Adams (1952-2001)
    "...people find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right." - Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

All hawking wares and giving away (shitty quality) tchotskies.

Sounds like a DoD event to me! I use the retractable badge clips are booby traps in the office.

The best one i ever got was a clock with suction cups on the base. The clock face was on a level bubble, and would level out however it was placed.

The best ones were when I was at the pentagon. They did a few series of free seminars and they had the guys from foundstone over. First 20 people there got free 'Hacking Exposed' books. I was poor, and it was my first every security book =P

Ahh how nice it is to be a contractor now =)

Have fun! Look forward to your report.
    Tachyon

|-----|Alcohol is my anti-drug |-----|

AO Senior Cow-beller
    Originally posted here by Irongeek
    Give us a review of the conference when it's done. Was it open to the public?
    http://tinyurl.com/b5vc9
    "Data is not necessarily information. Information does not necessarily lead to knowledge. And knowledge is not always sufficient to discover truth and breed wisdom." --Spaf
    Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made president should on no account be allowed to do the job. --Douglas Adams (1952-2001)
    "...people find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right." - Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore