Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: There's help for us nerds yet! We make better lovers!

Hoopy Frood

There's help for us nerds yet! We make better lovers!

Ready for a real relationship? Ditch the pretty boys and grab yourself a geek
    "A nerd is an excellent provider and a guy who puts you first," says E. Jean Carroll, Elle magazine's love and sex advice columnist. "He'll turn out to be a great father and a great husband."
    And, she insists that a woman who is willing to stick it out with a nerd and get past his quirks will be handsomely rewarded. "Don't give up on him too fast," she said. "If you stick with him, he's going to turn out to be really great."
    How can a savvy girl land a geek of her own? Spencer Koppel, a self-proclaimed geek who attends crossword-puzzle tournaments on weekends, has made it easy for girls with their eye on the prize with his "Geek to Geek" dating service, www.gk2gk.com.
    When it comes to the between-the-sheets aspect of the relationship, Carroll agreed that a girl couldn't do much better than a less-than-perfect male specimen. "We've all been to bed with the guy who is worried about what he looks like, checking the mirror before he gets in bed," she said. "The nerd, gloriously, stunningly, perfectly, is into the woman. That right there is very stirring, sexually."
    Source.
    Thought you all would like that.

- Xierox
    "Personality is only ripe when a man has made the truth his own."

-- Søren Kierkegaard

There is hope! Oh hell yeah. HELL YEAH!
    The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool - Good Ole Bill Shakespeare

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    A nerd is an excellent provider and a guy who puts you first,
    Now THAT WOULD be true love

the girl BEFORE the PC ............................. NAH !!! Shorley Shome mishtake
    so now I'm in my SIXTIES FFS
    WTAF, how did that happen, so no more alterations to the sig, it will remain as is now

Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

********** |ceWriterguy
    only when the girl is Borg will I put the girl before the computer.
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!

We all already knew this... but for god's sake "crossword puzzle tournaments" come on, please. That's not geeky, that's flat out "nerdicus maximus".

sheesh
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Banned
    ****... I knew that all along.... I just wish my ex's would realize that I'm a techno Don Juan.

Regal Making Handler
    A computer can give me hours of pleasure.......................Women only give me 3 minutes, then I want to get back to my computer
    What happens if a big asteroid hits the Earth? Judging from realistic simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog, we can assume it will be pretty bad. - Dave Barry

Now let,s see:Computer..faithfull,respectfull,open minded,UPGRADEBLE!!!,listens,ready when you are..and best of all never talks back!!! Women:Always want to be in charge,talks back irrespectively,NOT UPGRADEBLE,never raedy when you are,and never satisfied The list is endless..LOL..
    Practise what you preach.

Frustrated Mad Scientist
    Women are also susceptable to adware.

They don't like floppies.

They only have 3 ports, often only 1 or 2 of those are available.

They are impossible to update and reformatting is not recommended.

Significant problems with network chatter which can go on for hours.

Very hard to set up multiple users on the same chassis.

Setup and running costs are very high compaired to an average PC.

Women come with some free software Sim Life which includes the add on packs: paranoia, nagging, pmt and technophobia. (add on packs may vary from model to model).

T3h Ch3F
    Originally posted here by jinxy
    A computer can give me hours of pleasure.......................Women only give me 3 minutes, then I want to get back to my computer

Will you please let me use your computer sometime?

Get some good religion from Bad Religion.