Originally posted here by !mitationRust
Nice box.......I like the drive bays, the dato cut( I bet if you had more time you would've gone dovetail joint) and the chimney effect..... ........have you got them to throttle? Those heat sinks look similar to the intel copper core's.

I just completed this today http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=268946
Nice. It looks like it stays at home though. Get/build a DC-DC inverter and hook that thing up to your car and use it on the go with a cheap LCD screen, haha

I kind of doubt I'd have done the dovetail joint. I wasn't really expirenced enough in wood working to have pulled that off at the time. Of course in the end the rabbits gave me a tough time...it's impossible to accurately square the corners while clamping it together. I didn't think to cut a block of wood for the squaring... :doh:

The heatsink is the Vantec Aeroflow. After I got them I realized the design was a huge PITA. Looking at this picture you can see the HSF puts the hot air in all directions. So I had to build the wooden box over it to try and push the air out the hole in the top. I made another cut to that box thing so it ends where the RAM begins, and now I just need to glue a piece to go down so the hot air gets pushed out of the case and doesn't wander around the case. I also need to secure it to the case since it hangs free right now...

Oh, and I'm at 2.43GHz right now. (135x18) Temps are still a bit high under load, about 54c for CPU0 and 59c for CPU1 (but the wooden shroud thing isn't in all the way). I haven't been able to push it to 136x18 and keep stable with 1.75v, which is as high as my board goes. After I finish keeping the wooden shroud thing in place and buy some better RAM so I can run it @ 2-2-2-6 I'll try 136x18 again. Hopefully it will fare better. Cheers.