Jugglers

Thread: Jugglers

Jugglers

Saturday June 18th is world juggling day. There are festivals in major cities world wide...the goal....to teach as many people how to juggle as possible.

I started juggling last year at Seattle's juggle festival and havn't stopped since (I'm more likely to have my beanbags and balls in my purse then my cigarettes.)

Any other jugglers of any variety frequent AO? (toss jugglers, contact jugglers, poi spinners, yo-yo'ers, Diablo's, devil sticks.....)

Oops...I forgot the link! http://www.juggle.org/ This is where you can search for an event near you or read more about world juggling day.
    Faqt

If you want to make God laugh....make plans.

Did not even know there was a day like that but I will try even if it is means only my head..might get totally confused..normal for my age by now!!Me thingking ballshmm..yeah I might end up killing someone..ha..ha
    Practise what you preach.

Hmmm and today is flag day. To do my part... I'm going to flag down some hotties on campus and hand out ribbons for "Great NY Boobs" even though I'm not in NY... sounds like fun!
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

It is fun, (juggling I mean....not handing out buttons.)
    I actually meet alot of people in parks and such, I just always carry my bean bags in my purse.
    Just the other night I was at a bar playing pool....by the end of the night I random people in there trying to juggle.
    Faqt

If you want to make God laugh....make plans.