Thread: ARP Spoofing

AO's MMA Fanatic! Computernerd22's Avatar

ARP Spoofing

I found this URL by accident while searching google it has a lot of nice information on ARP spoofing and sniffing and it can be found here:

http://manugarg.freezope.org/notes/a.../siframes.html

Tools used:

Ettercap
    Ethereal

*bows*

Thanks for the heads up.......

AO Senior Cow-beller
    That is an informative description, and spelling and grammar aside, it sounds like a hacker wannabe with some actual knowledge (!) wrote this. It's got some pretty trite commentary:

Our elite masters who designed TCP/IP protocol didn't forget us. They left an otherwise invisible path that can only be seen by their enlighted students.
    Not bad info. Someone could plaguerize this, clean it up (graphics and grammar) and have a pretty decent article. Although there are probably already half a dozen other papers describing the process of pratical ARP spoofing on the 'Net.

Thanks for the info, seriously. I may sound a bit condescending, but I'm not trying to. Knowledge is power. Ding. Next.
    "Data is not necessarily information. Information does not necessarily lead to knowledge. And knowledge is not always sufficient to discover truth and breed wisdom." --Spaf
    Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made president should on no account be allowed to do the job. --Douglas Adams (1952-2001)
    "...people find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right." - Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore