Thread: Insight #14: still waiting for articles! Deadline: June 30th!

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar

Insight #14: still waiting for articles! Deadline: June 30th!

Just a reminder that the deadline for the next issue is coming up fast (couple of weeks from now). Still looking for more articles.

If you have questions about what to submit or how to submit (formatting, font, etc.) ask here or PM me.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

King Tutorial-ankhamun
    Well, I wrote one for #13 so I figured I'd sit this one out. I was hoping more folks would jump on the bandwagon and send it some article for you.

I would send in an article but i dont really have any ideay on what i would right about. do you thingk a basic router configuration article would be good or a router password recovery paper would be good i will write one if you think it would be good.

King Tutorial-ankhamun
    I have one in the works called: LAN of the Dead.

But theres no use submitting it if no one else is going to send any articles.

I've been working on an article, but I'm not sure its quite ready to be submitted. Any chance this deadline is going to be extended at all?
    \"The future stretches out before us, uncharted. Find the open road and look back with a sense of wonder. How pregnant this moment in time. How mysterious the path ahead. Now, step forward.\"
    Phillip Toshio Sudo, Zen Computer
    Have faith, but lock your door.

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Well given that right at this moment I'm up in the frick of nowhere (aka Orillia) sure... I'll be back home on Sunday so you have until Monday. Maybe we can make it a small issue.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage