Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Looking for hacker/security movies

Yea enemy of the state was a great movie.
    Everyone is going to die, I am just as good of a reason as any.

http://think-smarter.blogspot.com

jurassic park is a good technology/security movie.
    That is true. If I remember correctly, the little girl towards the end knows how to operate the security systems because she's a hacker and has worked with *nix systems. The systems they used were made of Unix mainframes.

Oh, and Hackers isn't THAT bad of a movie.. Nor is Wargames. Hackers is more a GUI graphics type thing while Wargames is a more of an out-dated sense of what went on, etc.
    Space For Rent.. =]

ANTITRUST..... i am agreeing with krypto there....... the intro class is giving you one great movie to watch....... you should thank that teacher.

That is a great movie, especially for specificated questions if that is what you really are looking for to make the questions more critical or more of a chanllenge.

Matrix Reloaded,
    . . .when Trinity uses nmap to scan for exploitable holes in a system then downloads an exploit and applies it to gain root privileges to the machine. (you have to look close, watch what she types)

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    (you have to look close, watch what she types)
    you CAN'T leave it there ...................
    so now I'm in my SIXTIES FFS
    WTAF, how did that happen, so no more alterations to the sig, it will remain as is now

Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

I wouldn't want to ruin the next part of the movie for the two people in the world who haven't yet seen it.

The Anarchist Cookbook has some security/hacking in it, although it is a movie i have not seen it yet it, so i couldn't even tell you what it was about. we can all guess what it was about.

although here is a good website to visit www.textfiles.com/directory

textfiles has alot of stuff from the early 70's to late 90's of the old BBS's