Wake up call for MS programmers

Thread: Wake up call for MS programmers

Wake up call for MS programmers

Everyone is going to die, I am just as good of a reason as any.

http://think-smarter.blogspot.com

Hoorah. 'bout time. I hope this helps, but at the same time I highly doubt it. Good read, thanks.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Banned
    During the course of the event, each side witnessed for the first time the inner workings, culture and psychology of the other.
    Give me a break... why does it always have to be comparative to Pacino and Robert DeNiro's characters in the coffe shop scene of the movie Heat by Michael Mann. Only this time around things are done without the macho "I could kick your ass" speeches like in the movie. Infact, anything people would have to say is a million times more boreing.

Like others in the hacker group--many of whom are known as "security researchers" in their professions--he noted that the relationship ended up being the collaborative sort.
    Please... so basicly this is anything else MS has done in past events only this time with airpwn and the H word is being tossed around to draw attention. Honestly, they've had plenty of "security researchers" hanging around at previous events, none of which was made such a big deal about before. Hype... hype... hype-idy... hype hype hype. Hah!

What else can I say, some folks will do anything to sell a couple of t-shirts now days. If anything, its just funny as hell seeing their attempts to further do just that.

personally I liked the part about the coders being pissed...like they didnt know there code was being exploited?
    Everyone is going to die, I am just as good of a reason as any.

http://think-smarter.blogspot.com

Well, I can say for sure that at least one person from Microsoft (window skyler, yes that was her real name) was at CANSECWEST and saw the same two things that the article said Dan showed at this meeting. I guess the only difference was that there were more Microsoft people there...Personally, I think M$ wants to be seen as they care and are working hard to fix all of their problems...at least that seemed to me to be the point of window's talk...
    There is only one constant, one universal, it is the only real truth: causality. Action. Reaction. Cause and effect...There is no escape from it, we are forever slaves to it. Our only hope, our only peace is to understand it, to understand the 'why'. 'Why' is what separates us from them, you from me. 'Why' is the only real social power, without it you are powerless.

(Merovingian - Matrix Reloaded)