Alright, I've never been so interested in watching windows system logs, so I'm not to familiar with what I'm seeing but this looks suspicious. I opened up the event viewer and in the system logs I saw some activity at 3:05 AM; long after I leave work.

Here is what happened in order:
---------------------------------------------------------
At 3:05 AM, Source USER32 under NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM "The process winlogon.exe has initiated the restart of COMPANY-4295314 for the following reason: No title for this reason could be found"

In the next 2 minutes...

The Network Associates McShield service entered the stopped state.
The Event log service was stopped.
Microsoft (R) Windows (R) 5.01. 2600 Service Pack 2 Uniprocessor Free.
The Event log service was started.
The Terminal Services service entered the running state.
The Fast User Switching Compatibility service was successfully sent a start control.
The Fast User Switching Compatibility service entered the running state.
The NaiAvFilter1 service was successfully sent a start control.
The Network Location Awareness (NLA) service was successfully sent a start control.
The SSDP Discovery Service service was successfully sent a start control.
The SSDP Discovery Service service entered the running state.
The Application Layer Gateway Service service was successfully sent a start control.
The Application Layer Gateway Service service entered the running state.
The BrSplService service has reported an invalid current state 0.
The BrSplService service entered the stopped state.
The Computer Browser service entered the stopped state.
Broadcom 440x 10/100 Integrated Controller: Network controller configured for 100Mb full-duplex link.
The Telephony service entered the running state.
The Remote Access Connection Manager service was successfully sent a start control.

Finally at 3:07 AM The Remote Access Connection Manager service entered the running state.
There is no more logs after this point.
---------------------------------------------------------

Now, This looks to me like the system was restarted remotly, event logging was turned off and a remote access connection was made. I admit I know little of sytem logs but this is an odd time for this computer to have activity.

If anyone could help me out I'd really apriciate it... Does this look suspicious to you guys?