Wednesday will be the best day ever
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wednesday will be the best day ever

Wednesday will be the best day ever

Hey Hey,

Just wanted to share my plans for Wednesday night with everyone.... I'll be in Toronto at a NOFX concert.... yep, NOFX. I'm rather pumped and thought that I'd share that with everyone... How often do a couple of geeks from a computer networking program jump in a car, go to a NOFX concert and pound the **** outta everyone else in the pit.. Ahh the times will be good.

Anyways, just wanted to share my excitement about attending the concert...

Actually Avril Lavigne comes here the week after so I thought after seeing NOFX, I'd go see a real "punk rawker" and watch Avril's show... (note the sarcasm that in this case can actually be seen in the text)...

Anyways...I'm pumped to see NOFX.... and it'll be an awesome time..

Peace,
    HT
    IT Blog: .:Computer Defense:.
    PnCHd (Pronounced Pinched): Acronym - Point 'n Click Hacked. As in: "That website was pinched" or "The skiddie pinched my computer because I forgot to patch".

Awesome man. Hope you have fun, post back and let us know how it went.
    Space For Rent.. =]

"Couple of geeks"..Actually we are VIP,s (Very Intellegent People)..lol

Enjoy my friend!!
    Practise what you preach.

Avril Lavigne

I like her....i know, shame on me.....
    StreetsCrack.com Join The Best Music Social Network Online. Music downloads, promotions, forums, profile, games etc...

Banned
    Bah gimme Lucia Cifarelli any day. I'll make her moan and scream alot like on some of the tracks on WW3.
    KMFDM SUCKS FOREVER!! Yeah rock on man.

AOs Resident Troll
    Actually

I saw Avril last year at ACC...I took my daughters to her show....and you know.....she was really good.

No costume changes...just a straight out rock and roll show....and her voice was strong, clear and in tune....although her band was weak...I guess thats what you get from hired guns though

Enjoy the show HTRegz

I am still trying to get U2 tickets

MLF
    How people treat you is their karma- how you react is yours-Wayne Dyer

Rock on My Master
    Mad Beaver

Flash M0nkey
    dunno about avril's
    singing etc but you wouldn't kick her outta bed (just about young enough to still say that)

Hey Hey...

I'm so high on adrenaline right now.. it's awesome... I'm wearing my new NOFX hat and my ears are ringing quite nicely..
    Chicksdiggit and Against Me played with them... Chicksdiggit was way to pop-punk for me (they made The Ataris (one of my favourite bands) look hardcore).. but Against Me (first time seeing them... was pretty wild)...

Now on to NOFX

They played The Decline... full... the entire 13 minutes or however long it is... something that has only been done like once in the past.... They also had a new song that they wrote just for the show called "Canada has the best Heroin" and the ever popular Idiot Son of an ******* was played...
    Other than that it was Drugs are Good, Murder the Government and some other classics, along with a few off their new album...

It was the best show I've seen in a while.. I'm in an amazing mood and way to pumped to sleep.. .

Since we all forgot our digital cameras (how can a couple computer geeks do that)... but we had 2 ipods with us.. so I used my phone's camera... but we were a ways back and the lights were bright.. so nothing really turned out.. but for those of you that care http://photochannel.telusmobility.co...bility?lang=EN

Peace,
    HT
    IT Blog: .:Computer Defense:.
    PnCHd (Pronounced Pinched): Acronym - Point 'n Click Hacked. As in: "That website was pinched" or "The skiddie pinched my computer because I forgot to patch".

Hi HT glad to hear that you enjoyed yourself..................you have made me feel really old........all my wife and I did was go to a County Agricultural Show

I do remember going to these gigs years ago, when I was financial accountant for A&M records (we had the Sex Pistols at that time)..............they were great fun.

I actually thought of yourself and Gore when we were looking at the poultry........they had punk chickens ..............seriously weird looking birds.............sort of spiky feathers all around their heads so all you saw was this beak poking out

I fell in love with a $130,000 John Deere tractor, and my wife with a $130,000 Lexus sports car.....unfortunately I could not afford both of them

Anyway, I am pleased that you had a good time.